Chapter 19

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up and smiled but it soon turned to a frown when I realized Harry wasn't with me or perrie or anyone... I was all alone in a white room. I could hear voices around me and looked around. I turned one way and my hand hit something hard yet soft. I heard a soft 'omph' and they took my hand.

"Louis baby it's me I'm here. Look at me"

"Harry I can't see you.."

"What do you mean you can't see me?! Perrie was is wrong with him."

I heard foot steps walk closer and closer to me until I felt a hand touch me face. I'm guessing Perrie looked at my eyes.

"Well he hit his head hard and he hit it in two places. So what most likely happened was that it the optical nerve and made him go blind. So in turn his sight should come back but for now so his eyes don't get further damaged we will hae to keep them bandaged."

I groaned and layed there as I heard Harry and Perrie walk away, probably to the hall since I heard the door close. I don't get it why does everything happen to me and Harry. It is like fate brought us together but god hates us and wants us apart. I just don't understand anymore. Why can't we just be happy and normal.

Harry's P.O.V

 I sighed as I stepped out into the hall with Perrie.

"I can't fucking take this anymore! It is like everytime one small good thing comes a horrible huge thing over rides it! It is like god  doesn't want us happy or something!

"I know it is ok becuase you two will make it ok?"

"Fine  I'm gonna spend some more time with him ok?"

Perrie nodded and walked off as i sighed. I mean i can't beleive it why can't something nice happen for us for once! I went into Louis room and smiled.

"hey"

"Hey."

"How are you feeling?"

"Good i'm sore but good."

"Louis i'm so sorry"

"It's not-"

"Yes it is. It is all my fault I rejected you and this was the outcome. I'm so sorry Louis."

"Fine Hazzabear but it is ok. I'm ok and we are gonna live happily ever after."

I smiled at those words and smiled.

"Yeah we will won't we."

"Yup and we are gonna grow old and watch our kids as they grow up too."

I smiled and held his hand. I guess this can get better.

HI PLEASE READ!!!!

Hi guys I know you probably hate me becuase I haven't updated in forever well first off I have had zero insperation, second I had a major death in the family, and third and final is life. I am so sorry that this is short and it is probably crappy. So in turn I will be putting an end to this book soon if you would like me to continue then please tell me and if so give me Ideas and that chapter will be dedicated to you. Okay? Thank you all of you who have reas this story also becuase it means a lot to me. So bye guys!