Chapter 5

PLEASE READ!! Ok so guys if you have read "The Bet" on quotev then around this part is where it is gonna fade off so this version is pretty much like the alternate ending of the original so if you want to read it here is the link to the original. Link:  http://www.quotev.com/story/3407194/The-bet-Larry-stylinson-love-story/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis' P.O.V

I sighed as I watched Liam walk off to the bathroom. Niall and Zayn laughed and went to our table as I waited for Liam and Harry. God I am such a fuck up. What am I gonna do this kid likes me!? This is not fair I mean yeah I wouldn't mind dating him he seems lovely. I mean his dimples are definitely to die for but I don't know what I'm gonna do... God help me please.

Harry's P.O.V

I heard a faint knock on the door and sighed.

"Yes?"

"Haz open the door it's Liam we need to talk so please just let me in."

" Fine." I got up and unlocked the door letting Liam come in. He sighed as he gave me one of his bone crushing hugs and I squeaked.

"Liammmm let me go"

Liam sighed and did as told and say with me.

"Haz you know Louis is out there freaking out thinking that you don't like him at all Haz."

"What! But I do it's just I was scared. I never get invited to those things and I got scared. I didn't know wha to do. God I am such a screw up.."

"No your not Haz you've just had some bad experiences and didn't know how to do deal with it happens to the best of us Haz. Well anyway he is waiting for you out there so I suggest that you go and made things up with him ok."

I sighed and got up. I hope this works out for me. I walked out of the bathroom nervously and went back to the table to see Louis sitting there with his head in his hands mumbling to himself. I sat down next to him awkwardly and tapped his shoulder, which made him shoot up. I jumped a little and looked down.

"I...I'm sorry for running off like that. I must have looked stupid."

He looked up and smiled "No you didn't I was just scared that I was coming off to strong and I scared you off."

I smiled and blushed. He then spoke up again "So anyway back to the party.... Would you like to go?"

"I guess so... But you need to promise me one thing first."

"Ok what is it?"

"You can't just leave me and go off somewhere. It's happened one to many times before and I won't forgive you if you do."

"Ok I promise I won't I would never want to hurt you Hazzabear."

I gave him a strange look and he laughed "Its your new nickname Hazzabear!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. God he is so cute I can't even take it. With that god damn fringe and those eyes don't even get me started. I wonder if he likes me back like I like him. I hope so because if he didn't I would be hurt and let's just say I have been hurt way to much.

"Well anyway so I will see you at my house tomorrow night around 8 ok?"

"O..Ok but I don't know where your house is.."

"Oh! That's right sorry Hazzabear here is my number I will text you my address later!"

He handed me a small slip of paper and kissed my cheek and left to go to his friends. I blushed just as the bell rang and I met up with Liam.

"So Haz how did it go?"

I giggled like a little school girl and started to ramble "Well first he made a nickname for me. It's Hazzabear if you wanted to know. But anyway pretty much he kissed me on the cheek and gave me his number and he promised that he wouldn't leave me alone at the party either. Also-"

Liam cut me off laughing  "Oh god well I'm happy for you Haz but we gotta get to class if we don't wanna be late."

I nodded and walked to class with him and continued to talk about some random stuff. But as the conversation died down. All I could think about is how cute louis was. I smiled at the thought of me a stupid nerd being able to date Louis. I was to giddy to realize that I was about to walk into a wall. But let me tell you when I walked the wall the reality came back and I groaned from my place on the floor. I then heard a voice that I would never wanna here in this situation. Louis fucking Tomlinson. Why does god hate me. He probably thinks that I'm some sort of clumsy dunce. I was to wrapped up in my thoughts to realize that Louis had held a hand out to me to help me up.

"Hazzabear you ok down there?"

I soon snapped out of my thoughts and took his hand and blushed and hung my head down. I heard him giggle and he put his index finger under my chin so I was looking directly at him.

"You are just to cute Hazzabear you know that."

I giggled and looked over at Liam who was watching amused when Louis did the unexpected.... He kissed me right on the lips. I stood in shock for a moment and when he was about to pull away and I started to kiss back which made him smirk. He pulled away and I smiled and blushed again. God I swear if I blush again I will kill someone.

"You look so cute when you blush Hazzabear haha. Well we better get so class so come on babe. We wouldn't want to be late. I nodded not even wanting to trust my voice. He smiled and walked into class with me following like a lost puppy dog. Well this relationship of mine should be interesting....