Chapter 16; Today is the Day

Thanks so much guys! Almost 2000 views. AHHHH   :)

5 votes and the next chapter will be up!

Please also comment some suggestions

FOLLOW everythingjanoskian.tumblr.com

Thanks chicks      xo 

Walking around school wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, in fact it was quite reassuring. As far as I knew, there were no rumors going around. I guess being at such a big party, there were more important things happening then me hooking-up with two guys, and I was the new girl, so no one really knew who I was anyway.

People that I remembered were saying hello to me as I walked past them and even had a conversation with a few of them, including the ‘populars’ that I saw every morning when I arrived at school. They seemed to be in the same spot every morning.

People were making plans everywhere about what they were going to do for Australia Day. I chose not to tell anyone about Jai quite simply because I didn’t know what was happening between us. I definitely think there is a connection, but whether we were going to acknowledge it and built upon it was still unknown. I also didn’t want people to get the wrong idea about us. I decided to tell the girls that I was just having a quiet day at home, which wasn’t a lie because I was.

The next two days flew by with my new routine. Wake-up, healthy breakfast, school, gym, school work, dinner, TV and finishing school work and study before bed. It was really working for me and decided not to change it. I have always been an average sized girl. I can get away with wearing tight clothing, however I didn’t have the perfect flat stomach or legs that didn’t touch. I had noticed that while trialing my new routine, I was loosing weight. Not dramatically because I had barely anything to loose. I think it was more toning than anything.

It was Tuesday night and I had just gotten home from a quick run to the shops to grab some stuff for tomorrow. Jai and I hadn’t really spoken since I invited him over, other then him asking if he needed to bring anything and me offering him a lift; of course he insisted on taking the train. As I was arriving home, I could hear the girls as I walked in the door. Ever since the party, we haven’t really been talking. We never really had a fight, I guess it was just our schedules clashing. We also understood each others needs for privacy.

As I walked in the door, they were both death starring me, and the conversation went something like this.

‘Hey girls, whats up’

‘So Ellll, hows your little school friends that your oh so close with and go partying with your “girlies” and go hooking-up with high school boys?’

‘Well hello to you to, oh you mean those friends that so kindly took me in at school. What about them?’

‘Oh let me guess, you are dogging us tomorrow for them.’

‘Look, if you are referring to last Saturday night, I never dogged you thankyou very much, you had left me at home for three days while you were with your new ‘”friends” that I had never heard of. I had every right to have a joyful night with my friends who I will be spending the rest of my school life with and who will actually be there for me; which is more than I can say for you girls’

‘I can’t believe you El. Dogging us one week in’

At that point I snapped, and I lost it.

‘If you are going to continue, get the fuck out of my apartment of shut-up’

I really wanted to tell them who I had coming over tomorrow, to rub it in their faces, to piss them off that little more; and to let them know who my ‘friends’ were. But there was no point.

With this, I stormed into my room, and didn’t come back out. I knew by the time I woke-up, the girls would have been gone.

I drifted off to sleep around 9pm, which means I will be up early in the morning.

*****

As I woke up, it was 6am. I peeked outside and the girls were still fast asleep in bed. I put on my togs, with my gym clothes on top. This early in the morning, there were people running everywhere, getting their daily exercise before work. Being a public holiday, there were less people, but I was still going. Runs always cleared my head, and since getting fitter over the last few weeks I was enjoying the runs up and down the Yarra river through South Bank even more.

When I arrived, to kill more time and avoid the girls, I swam laps in the pool. By the time I was finished, it was 9:00am. I was completely shocked. Normally I never take this long and Jai’s train was leaving right now. I knew I had exactly 12 minutes before he would be ringing the buzzer for me to let him in.

I raced back to the lift and pressed the 75th floor. When you were in a rush, the time in the elevator seemed to go forever.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and raced for my ensuite. After running this morning I definitely had to wash my hair which took even longer. Just as I was about to turn the water off, I could hear the buzzer going off. Jai was here, as I was standing in the shower dripping water. The lift was at my floor and he was just waiting for me to let him in. If I was longer then 2 minutes, the left would go all the way back down to the bottom and he would have to do it all over again. I told him to wear confortable but warmish clothes because I would have the air conditioners on and it tends to blow straight onto the theatre area.

I wrapped a towel around my head, and one around my bust before making a race to the door; I never actually realized how little the towel covered, with the bottom of my bum cheeks hanging out. With literally seconds until the lift went back down, I pressed the button and in stepped Jai.

He had maroon Chino’s on, with a navy and white t-shirt, balanced by navy vans and a navy beanie. He stood in front of me dressed like he was about to meet the queen as I was dripping wet in a towel.

As he saw me he was kind of taken back, most likely by the fact that I was half naked. It wasn’t awkward at all because I just blurted out.

‘So much for comfy clothes’

With that he swung his bag around off his shoulder and pulled out his trackies.

‘Do you really think I could be seen in the city wearing these. You never know what girls may see me’ he said with a cheeky wink and that cocky smirk.

With this, I pointed him to the spare bedroom to get changed while I quickly got changed and blow-dried my hair. I raced back into the bathroom and put on my trackies, sport bra and a crop singlet. After Jai seeing me literally seconds after getting out of the shower, I’m sure anything would look better then that. As I was blow-drying it, I straightened it with my hands and then wacked it up in a bun. I pulled the sides out to soften my face and brushed on a tiny amount on powder foundation.

I walked out of my bedroom to find Jai nowhere in sight, before I realized the back sliding door slightly ajar. As I looked out to see him gazing over the balcony, I had flash back of the night I spent with Beau. I quickly snapped out of it before walking outside to bring him in to start the first movie.

I snuck up behind him and stuck my fingers into his waist, which may I add was pretty firm and it kind of hurt my fingers. As he spun around I noticed what he was wearing. A tank top. It was so sexy with his toned arm in full view.

As I lead him back inside, he chose to movie of my computer and helped my plug it into the projector. We decided not to go on the theatre room with the plasma. The projector was strategically placed in the apartment so it was visible from all main living areas; it was almost as big as the cinema. I grabbed the remote to put the blinds down. I pressed the button that made every blind in the apartment go down, which literally made it pitch black. At night time, there was still light in the apartment from the city, but when the blinds were down it was totally dark. Jai was totally surprised by what was happening and just starred at what was going on around him.

Once the blinds were fully down, I got out cans of soft drink, all the food, started the movie and we snuggled under our separate blankets.