Chapter 30; Home

HAAAAY GALS!

So I think this is a big chapter, well big for me. 

Though I would take the story back home for a bit of a change. 

You know the drill, comment suggestions, vote for me and I will update. 

And if you give me a really great idea I will dedicate the next chapter to you, 

MWAH 

As I opened the toilet door, there stod Jai. Right infront of the toilet door. 

'Don't you know it's creepy to listen to people pee?'

Not in the mood for what he was about to say, I walked straight past him back into Beau.

As I walked away, I could still feel his presence, he was still walking behind me.

After what has happened over the last week I just didn't have time. I was moving to Melbourne to start a new life, settle down into uni. Unfortunately university didn't happen so I guess the 'settling down' part wasn't going to happen either. 

Day after day there was something new that pissed me off. If it wasn't friends it was boys, and if it wasn't boys it was school work. When it was just me and Jai I was so ontop of my school work, flying through year 12 finding the workload managable. 

Now I am behind. Well behind. I can't help but want to slip into my old life. Go back to not caring about my school work, partying every weekend, alcohol, drugs and most importantly boys. And lots of them.

Now laying back in bed, I figured it was time for me to go. I guess you could say I had done my 'deed' for the day. I didn't even feel comfortable in this house anymore. Luke was plain queer, I liked Jai and Beau oozed sex appeal.

On my way out, I kept my head down, car keys in my hand and took no notice of what was going on around me. All I wanted to do was get home. To my apartment, to my bed. I felt like I never spent time there anymore. Between school, work, and socialising it felt like a temporary rest stop.

As soon as I got home, I started to cook myself some dinner and loged onto the computer. Looking at my Facebook it made me realise how much I was missing home. I rang Dad and he wasn't home for the next couple of months but this was exactly what I needed. I jumped straight onto webjet to book my flights back home.

Even though moving Melbourne was suppose to be to get away from my old self I could feel myself slipping back. Slipping back to what I swore I would never go back to. Hopefully going back home to the memories would kick me back into line.

Making a status about going back home, my inbox was soon filling with messages about catching up and my spirits were lifting already, that was until my phone went off to a text message from Jai.

Just when I though I was happy he has to come back in. Back to making me feel worthless. I didn't open the message, I just switched my phone off to pack my bags. I am a spur of the moment person that's for sure.

I quickly sent a group Facebook message to Indie and the girls to tell them I would be back in a couple of days. Just needed some time at home. The girls all agreed that I was different lately and definitely needed some time away.

Packing my bag I felt like my phone was calling me. I was desperate to see that message. My plane flew out in 10 hours. I can wait 12 hours to open to message. I will open it when I am home.

I actually hace no idea what it would say. I assume it is some form of hating for what I did with Beau, not the he has any right going considering he is going around with Erin. But if I was in Mackay there wasn't anything I could do about it. I couldn't meet up with him, I couldn't go to his, I couldn't punch him.