Chapter 23; Party at the Brooks

Very early upload!    :)

I'm just really excited for the next chapter.     YAY!

And this is also a longer chapter!

And yes I am friends with Luke and know where they live because I go to their house but they wouldn't be too happy if their address was on here   :)

Please comment any idea's you have for the 'party' because it has opened up so many possibilities. I really need your help for this one. 

5 comments and the next chapter will be up straight away. 

Thankyou for reading. 

Much love     xo

I had a pretty rough sleep because I couldn’t switch my brain off. There was so much going on this week I hadn’t had a proper good nights rest for at least 5 days. At one stage, I even went to the study and started working on my assignments. I always find myself being able to think better in the middle of the night. Weird, I know.

As the blinds in my bedroom rose at 9:30am, Jai didn’t move. I woke up almost instantly and stared at the peaceful face starring back at me. I couldn’t ruin what we have, what ever that is, or could I? Did I want Beau? There is a sex appeal about him that I just can’t explain it; his tan skin, green eyes and the constant smirk on his face.

I decided I was going to over think again so I would get up and make some breakfast and hopefully by the time I was finished Jai would be awake. Having to cook for myself while Dad was away I had a fair idea of what I was doing. So this morning I decided to make eggs benedict with spinach and grilled tomato halves. Standing in the kitchen, I could see Jai’s feet dangling off the end of the bed and I think he was starting to stir.  I don’t understand how people can continue to sleep with the sun raining in over their bodies. As  I pulled the Turkish bread out of the oven, the eggs out of the pan and the spinach out of the microwave I assembled everything on the plates and took them to the table on the balcony.

I decided to wake Jai up before breakfast turned into a massive mushy mess. I walked into my bedroom and stood there for a moment, unsure of how to wake him up. He was laying flat on his back so I decided to jump on him. Simply jump flat on top of him.  With a small run up, I leap of the ground smack bang onto him, our bodies facing each other perfectly. I ended up straddling him so I could sit up and see if he awoke. His eyes started to flicker open, so I kissed him on the forehead and whispered into his ear ‘rise and shine sleepy-head, breakfasts ready on the balcony’.

As I got up, he playfully slapped my arse as I made my way to the kitchen to grab the orange juice out of the fridge. I spun around to see a sleepy Jai ruffling his hair with his fingers, walking around shirtless with his track pants slung very low on his hips. Definitely a sight I wasn’t going to complain about.

As we were sitting in the warm morning sun gazing at the view, I was going to bring up the situation the girls had told me about. But I couldn’t. Every time I went to say something it just wouldn’t come out. Maybe it was the fact I didn’t want to wreck this. By this I mean Jai Brooks half naked in my bed.

After the clean up of breakfast, we decided to head into the city to do some shopping and for him to show me some of the sights of Melbourne that aren’t in all the tourist brochures.

It was good going during school time because we didn’t get constantly bothered by 13 year old asking for photos and autographs. I didn’t have a problem with it but I could understand how annoying it must be for all the boys, not even being able to go shopping and instead of only having to go for two hours they have to go for six because they keep getting stopped.

Jai was very cooperative, holding all the clothes for me, running to get a different size while trying them on, he even carried some of the bags for me; true gentleman.

For the rest of the day, nothing interesting happened, just shopping, a quick stop for lunch and then we went to the apartment, grabbed his stuff and he caught the train home again. No more kissing, flirting, or touching. Which made me confused because if he liked me I would of at least got a hug goodbye? Oh well.

As I settles down in front of the tv with some left over pasta my phone vibrated and it was Jai. Of course it was Jai.

JaiJ: Had a great day today babe, love spending together. Come over on Friday night for dinner, it’s pasta night. The other boys are coming and then we will just have a few drinks out the back.

El<3: I enjoyed it too   J       That would be great thanks love. What time would you like me other and who exactly are the other boys?

JaiJ: About 5:30 would be great and Daniel, James, Tyla, Andrew and a few other boys from school. Probably bring your stuff to stay over…..

El<3: Too easy chicken.  Do you mind if I bring a friend?

JaiJ: Of course! Bring two if you want. Haha

El<3: Yay! I will bring Indie and Bethany. Thanks babe. See you then and enjoy the rest of your week     xo

JaiJ: Awesome. I’ll text you before then but. Love you.

Love you? Did he really just say that?

Moving on from the text message, I did a three way with Beth and Indie straight away to make sure they didn’t make any plans for Friday night.

As soon as I mentioned the word ‘Janoskians’ Beth started crying. Even though there were a group of 15 of us, I was definitely the closest to Beth and Indie. I loved them with all my heart! We organized what we were going to wear, what we were going to drink and Beth even shot-gunned sleeping in Beau’s bed. Good one Beth. They even made me explain to them why I was absent from school today and let’s just say they weren’t too happy about me letting the situation with Jai slide. I explained to them that if I brought it up he would get angry and there would be no pasta night. Which shut them up real quick.

Before we knew it, it was the end of the week and we were leaving school to go to my house and get ready. I had spent all afternoon Thursday glued to my computer, which left only one assignment to finish which was already half done. With this in mind, I could definitely relax and have a good night.

For the rest of the week, Jai and I texted and he called me one night. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a conversation about our day and Friday night. By the sounds of it, the boys were pretty keen on a messy night, so I bought us girls a fair amount of alcohol. He also said not to get too dressed up.

Living in Melbourne, even in the dead of Summer the night were still a cool 20 degrees so I decided on super skinny light navy jeans rolled up to thee quarters, a mustard colour top matched with blue vans. All us girls wore similar outfits with just simple foundation and mascara. At 5, we left for the Brooks residence.

Being an amateur at Melbourne traffic, we left at peak hour and it took a little longer than expected, but there is nothing that our iPod and favourite playlist can’t fix. It look over an hour but finally I pulled up to their house at 3* G****** Road.

As we made our way to the front door with our overnight bags, pillows, sleeping bags and esky, we were greeted by a familiar face.

What is this night going to hold……