Chaper 21; Finally

Hello lovlies!

Almost 20,000 words in this fanfiction; WOW

Thanks so much for reading, almost 4000 views, can't believe it and can't thank you guys enough. 

SOOOOOOOO STUCK FOR IDEAS RIGHT NOW   :(

The fanfiction is starting to get boring and I don't know what else could happen!

Please give me some suggestions. 

Thanks once again for all the support    xo

He wasn’t going to open the door, there was nothing that I could do to open that door. The only thing I could do is stand there, and that’s when it happened.

The door handle started rattling again. Thank goodness he was going to let me talk to him. As the door opened, I spun around to talk to him.

‘Jai you ne-‘

‘Elle what are you doing here’. It was Beau. What do I say to that? Why was he standing there. Why does this messed up shit always happen to me?

This wasn’t a time to be feeling sorry for myself. I had to make things better with Jai.

‘Look Beau, I need to talk to Jai’, I said in a trembling voice, still in shock of what is happening.

‘Oh, so you didn’t think after we spent the night together it was okay to just never talk to me again? To just leave me hanging and not knowing where we stand together?’ remarked Beau.

‘You spent the night with him? What the fuck? You said you hooked-up with him not slept with him’, spat Jai.

Jai just appeared out of no where and definitely caught the wrong end of the stick. He was clearly hurt by the whole situation and ran off to his room. Still standing at the front door, I pushed past Beau and followed Jai. I had no clue where he was going, but I was going to follow him. I liked him, and he didn’t know that. But he will now.

He slammed the door behind him and without hesitation I opened it.

‘Fuck off Beau’ Jai spat.

I slowly walked over to his bed, sat down next to him and gently stroked his hair. He was lying on his stomach facing the wall, and spun around instantly when he felt my touch.

I explained to him exactly what happened.

‘Jai you have to listen to me. It was New Years and Beau and I were very drunk. We went for a walk up the Yarra River and he wanted to know what it would be like from the top of the Eureka tower, so I told him I lived there and we ended up in the apartment. We drank cocktails and enjoyed food while we watched movies in the spa. We went to bed at like 2:00am and when I woke up at 8 he was still asleep. I was so startled by everything I left him alone in the apartment. I come back later in the afternoon and he was gone. He left me his number but I never got back in contact with him. Please don’t hate me’

‘I don’t hate you. But none of that changes the fact that you slept with my brother’ replied Jai in a sorrowful voice. ‘I heard Beau talking to Daniel about the girl he went home with on New Years, but I never suspected it to be you. Beau is a user. He isn’t the best with girls and unintentionally hurts them when another girl throws herself at him and he can’t help himself’.

I didn’t know how to act, or what to do, or what to say. We starred into each others eyes for a good ten seconds when I went in. I decided it was time for Jai and I to be together. I didn’t even bother to tell him I didn’t sleep with Beau.

The kiss started soft and luscious, before he slipped his tongue into my mouth. We both explored the depth of each others mouths getting more and more intimate. Our hands started travelling all over each bodies, discovering every single inch. I felt butterflies in my stomach and a complete feeling of euphoria.

He flipped us over so he was on top of me, kissing up and down my neck and nibbling on my bottom of my ear. This was always the awkward part, who was going to pleasure who, or was it even going to get that far? As his fingers started tracing lines up and down my bikini bottoms I knew he wanted to take this further. But I couldn’t. It’s not like I have never done these things before, but Beau could be as little as a meter away from us, and I couldn’t handle that.

As I pulled away he asked me if he was moving to fast. I explained to him that I wanted him, just not here and not now.

We mutually decided that we would go out for dinner and back to mine for the night, and stay home from school tomorrow. This seemed like an absurd idea after having a three day weekend, but it was Jai’s suggestion and at this point in time, all I cared about was pleasing Jai after hurting him so badly.

The next thing to face was Beau as I left to walk out to the car. Jai packed his overnight bag and we left the room walking side by side. Beau was sitting on the couch watching tv and ignored us as we walked out the door. It wasn’t an ideal situation, but probably one of the best things that could happen.

As we got in the car, we decided to take his stuff back to the apartment, get ready and then head out to dinner. As we were almost home Jai asked me if my crazed bestfriend would be home, that’s when I knew I had some explaining to do.