Chapter 12; Alone

HIIII GUYSSS!

Sorry about the short chapter, didn't really have much to put in it. 

Next few chapters that Janoskians will be in it more. Like O have said, I want more of a storyline then most other Fanfics

Thanks or reading         xo

I must say, my first day of school went smoother than I thought. I spoke to Indie during the study period mainly due to the fact we had no other work to do. I found out general information about her like what she was interested in, where she lives and all that. We actually had a lot in common. We even watched a few Janoskians videos. I couldn’t tell her about me and Beau, I mean I didn’t even know the girl. This got me thinking about Beau. It had been over a month since our night together. I often wonder if he still thought about me like I thought about him. I would feel so bad if I left him hanging, I mean he has no way to contact me especially since I ignored his Facebook request. I’m sure he has been with a couple of girls since me. He seems like that kind of guy.

At lunch, I felt like I needed to sit with Laura, considering she was showing me around all day and had picked me up and dropped me off to every class. Don’t get me wring, all the girls were lovely, but I just didn’t feel like I fitted in. They sit there at lunch time talking about the books they have read and new video games coming out. I don’t want to be one of those girls talking about how any boys they had slept with on, but I would at least like to talk about fashion, make-up and the sexy boys at the school.

In my talking to Indie, I discovered she also lived in one of the buildings in Southbank. She said I would be surprised at the amount of families who do live in them. I was going to offer her a lift home but I felt like it was a bit too soon and I didn’t want her to fell like I was desperate to make new friends. We exchanged mobile numbers and I decided that I would wait for her to text me. This year, I was adamant to make things different, and do almost the opposite to what I did last year.

When I arrived home I was completely exhausted. It made me remember how tiring school was. I already had two assignments, which I was going to half finish this afternoon. No procrastination, just get in and do them. The fun times will come when my assignments are finished, so the quicker they are done the quicker I can have fun.

I started work on my assignments complete distraction free, and before I knew it, it was 6:30. I was expecting the girls home around 7:30, so I figured it was time I got some dinner started and went for a shower. I was really proud of my effort, I had totally finished the draft for my physics assignment and completed the harmonies for my music assignment. Physics and music, I know what you’re thinking. The only reason I am doing physics is it will really help me at uni.

In all this time, I hadn’t checked my phone. Which was actually a big deal for me. Two full ours without sending a text message was an award worthy achievement. I unlocked my phone to a message from El, Dad and an unknown number.

Dad: Hello baby girl. Just remember I love you. So proud of everything you are achieving. Am overseas for three weeks but I will call you at least twice a week. There is plenty of money in the account. Love Dad     xo

El: Me and Erin are staying at a friends tonight. We were over the other side of the city and figured we are going to stay over for a couple of days. Sorry to leave you home alone but I figure school will be keeping you busy. Text us if you need anything! LOVE YOU BABE.

Unknown Number: Hiyaaa. Indie here. It was lovely meeting you today. Meet me at the front gate at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Have something for you   J

In a way, I felt guilty that I was making new friends, but at the same time, El and Erin clearly had so I had nothing to worry about. Not feeling like food, I sat back down at my desk and continued with my school work. I guess it was just because it was the start of the term and I was really motivated. I continued working and before I knew it, it was midnight. On the plus side though, I had my drafts completely done for my assignments. That meant I could have the weekend all to myself!

I thought it was best if I got some sleep. With that, I headed off to my room, made sure my alarm was set and drifted off to sleep.

Didn't really proof read it. I'm sure you can work it out. 

You know the drill! Three comments and the next chapter will be uploaded   :)