Chapter 29; To the Lowest Low

Holla my darlings!

Bit of a change for this chapter, why not make it a bit saucy and raunchy. Hahaha

I felt a bit weird writing a sex scene so I kind of only half did it. 

Comment and vote and the next chapter will be up. 

MWAH     XO 

As we walked to the bedroom, it felt so wrong, but it also felt so right. I couldn't help but feel like I was betrayed Jai. But what for? We weren't dating, we weren't 'together' he isn't even talking to me. I knew deep down that this was only going to make matters worse, but being caught in the moment, I really couldn't care. 

As he forcefully pushed me onto the bed, i arched my back with his face burried in the front of my open buttoned school uniform. Sliding the shirt of my shoulders, he reached for the back of my bra which opened and slid off equally as easily. 

Kissing from my lips, to my ears, down my chest and onto the line of my skirt, I flipped us over to undo his pants. Even though it is gross to admit, I think I am more of a giver than a taker. 

As his pants and jocks flung onto the floor, i kissed the inside of his thighs while gently massagin his penis, driving him insane. 

About to take it into my mouth, a noise caught my attention. Sitting up in nothing but my jocks on the bed, he begged me not to stop. But I heard another noise, voices this time. I didn't know if I was being paranoid because I felt I was doing the wrong thing but I had to make sure. 

Racing to put my bra back on, I asked Beau to do it un for me as I put my shirt back in the right way. He pulled the hair away from my neck and started kissing in near my ear. As pleasurable as it was, I stood up, buttoned up my shirt and chucked him his shorts. If there was someone there, him not having a shirt on shouldn't lead to any assumptions about what had just happened. 

As I walked toward Beau's bedroom door which was slightly ajar, I could definitely hear voices, and it was Jai's. 

Do I walk out there? Do I stay in his room? Do I peak out the door? Do I act like I haven't heard anything. 

What was about to happen next I WAS NOT prepared for. At all. 

'My room is up this way'

'Are you sure there is no one home, I feel funny about being here babe''

'No, it's fine'

Erin. It was Erin's talking to Jai.

I felt like bursting into tears, Erin new exactly how I felt about Jai and Jai knew the majority of what Erin had done to me. And he can still invite her over, take her to his bedroom. I mean, he must know I like him and that acting towards me the way he is isn't helping my situation.

With all the rage in my body built, I turned back around, jumped on Beau and finished what I had started. I can't describe the feeling, a feeling I had never felt before.

This was starting to remind me of my old ways. When I use to go to a party, get wasted and sleep with someone I had met 5 minutes ago in the garden or in the toilet. I know this was differnet but I had ust slept with a guy I didn't like, which I promised myself I wouldn't do. While he definitely wasn't a random my actions this time were for all the wrong reasons. 

Laying there taking in what I had just done, cuddling Beau I heard Jai's bedroom door open. In an act of stupidness, I got out of bed and walked out Beau's door, sure that Jai would see me. Walking out in my bra and jocks, leaving the door open behind me so he could see a shirtless Beau in bed, I walked past him and Erin. Flashing the biggest I had ever before. I could have been bitchy and just glared at him but why do that. I want him to think this whole situation isn't affecting me. 

As I walked into the toilet and locked the door, I giggles to myself. 

Two can play at this game Jai.