Chapter nine - Are you calling me an animal?

"Xan?" I moan stretching my arm out over his stomach.
I can't get enough of his warmth and waking up with him never gets old, Alexander grumbles sleepy and rolls towards me wrapping an arm and leg around me pinning me to him like he's done all week.

"It's Saturday Ron, shut up and sleep"

I giggle and snuggle in, his prickles on my face feel amazing.
My eyes stay closed and my fingers twist in his hair, tomorrow I won't get this, tomorrow I'll wake up alone and my body won't be wound around his, tomorrow I'll miss this while he wakes up with someone else.

"You're not sleeping, I can feel you thinking Veronica" his hand slaps my ass and I moan in his ear.
"Sorry, I'm just thinking about tonight" I blush.
"She's just a woman, like you" he grumbles and his hand tentatively rubs the spot he just slapped.

Wowsers, more!?

"Just the woman who gave birth to you, bathed you and kissed you goodnight. She's nothing like me" I whisper nervous.
"You kiss me goodnight, you want to bathe me too?" He teases and I feel his smile on my forehead.
"I kiss your cheek Xander" I laugh.

"Newsflash for you, mothers and sons don't usually make out before bed. Just so you know" he laughs.
"Funny" I groan and tickle his ribs.

"Oh Roni no, don't do that!" Alexander laughs taking my hands and he pins them over my head.
"Ticklish Xan?" I smile breathless as he hovers over me and now my eyes are wide open, damn he's a beautiful man.
"No" he frowns lying through his teeth.

I lift my foot to his side and tickle him with my toes making him jump.
"What the?" He growls and pins me with his hip.
"Yoga" I smirk.
"Okay so I'm ticklish, please don't abuse the knowledge. I don't enjoy it" he growls but a smile lies underneath.

I should've timed this better, I know how he wakes up. I want to squirm underneath him so he no longer pokes me in the belly.

"I promise to only take advantage of you in times of desperation, manipulation is not something I take lightly and usually only ever involves chocolate or some other sweet deliciousness" I grin at his grumpy face.
"Good to know, I'll stay away when PMS hits" he smirks.
"Clever boy" I giggle

My wrists tingle from the lack of blood flow but I'm not complaining, I like him on top.

"Hmmm... why are we awake so early?" He grumbles and lets me go rolling to check his phone on the floor.

He doesn't think I know but he has a date tonight, he's been texting a girl named Suki for the last two days.
He's dropping the baggage, aka me after dinner and hitting the bar to drink and fuck her gorgeous Asian brains out. I don't blame him, she's stunning going by the photographs she sends him.

"Because I'm hungry, you want fried mushrooms and homemade potato hash browns?" I ask getting up.
"Sounds great, add some bacon and a sausage and I'm in heaven" he sighs.

"Animals aren't for eating Xander" I sigh frustrated, we've been through this already.

He climbs out of bed with a wicked smile and saunters over to me slowly, I swallow the need I feel every time I see him in just his underwear.

"Then why are they made of food?" He grins and kisses my forehead as he passes on the way to the bathroom. "See?" He adds when I don't answer as if my silence means he's right.

He's not, it's just I can't talk with my heart in my throat.

Deal with it Veronica, he doesn't want you.

I get dressed and go to the kitchen, snow has fallen over night and everything is sparkling white outside my windows. Alexander fixed the heating I didn't even know I had and my apartment is toasty warm even without the fireplaces going.