O n e

Y/n's POV
"Get up, Get up, Get up!" My Mom yells stomping into my room with a wide grin.

"Mum are you serious? What's the time" I groaned frustrated half asleep.

"Well it doesn't matter about that, what matters is you are going to a Kappa school just like I did when I was your age and lucky enough I found you one the other day so get yourself outta bed and start packing" she explained escorting the room.

I finally got up 5 minutes later scrunching up my face as the sunlight shone threw the window and straight into my eyes.

I shut my curtain and head to my drawers to pink out an outfit..

Y/n's outfit^^

As I had a 30 minute shower I grabbed my already packed luggage and headed down stairs with my outfit on.

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed 2 waffles and placed them in the toaster.

While waiting for them to pop up in a minute or two I grabbed the butter and maple syrup and placed them on the counter as well as a plate.

Before I knew it the waffles popped up and I quickly grabbed them without burning myself.

I buttered them then topped it off with maple syrup.

As I took the last bite of my breakfast my Mom beeped the car.

I quickly got out of my seat and made my way over to the sink, I placed my plate in the sink and jogged over to the door grabbing my luggage on the way.

I quickly hopped into the car and buckled my seat belt.

"You ready to go" My Mom questioned grinning.

"I guess" I responded followed by me giving her a weak smile.

She pretended she didn't see it and started the car eventually driving over to my new Kappa home.

We finally arrived and my Mom drove through the gates as a rush of anxiety ran threw my whole body making me shiver.

"Yay we're here!" My Mom squealed childishly.

"Okay Mom I'll see you in 8 months" I responded instantly frowning at what I just said.

"Oh honey you're going to love it here and guess what, your cousin is here!" Mom nudged me trying to cheer me up.

"Is it Jade?" I questioned to her.

"Nope" she responded almost instantly.