T W E L V E

We made our way downstairs after talking.. JUST TALKING and made it to the kitchen.

It was really different eating breakfast at the 'Kappa Broz' resistance but, also quite chill.

"I love hanging out with youse, it's quite chill and all" I admitted whilst they chuckled to them selves.

"Yeah its a pleasure to have you here for a change" Wyatt declared with a smile.

"Totally agree" Finn replied squeezing my right thigh gently making me gasp and him smirk, luckily no one heard me..

I gaze Finn a death stare with my blushed cheeks for doing that but it just made him laugh a little.

He rubbed his thumb up and down it as I was all tensed all of a sudden.

This was like torture, but good torture..

He smiled once again as he began to tease me.

He brushed his hand lightly over my thigh and downwards then quickly up again..

I was literally freaking out inside but it kinda showed on the outside as well, and Finn could tell.

He removed his hand and placed it under his chin as he put his elbow on the table and rested his head.

"So what's the plans for today/tonight?" He questioned to the boys.

The boys looked at each other for ideas until Jack spoke out.

"I was thinking maybe a party for the Kappas tonight?"

"Sounds good" Finn looked at me as I nodded.

After Breakfast

We recently had Pancakes for breakfast and it was delicious, I gotta say the chef needs to be complimented more, so that's what I did.

I walked up to the kitchen and saw the head chef cooking his heart away.

"Hello are you the head chef?" I asked in a fake angry tone.

"Y-yes" he stuttered probably expecting me to have a tantrum about the food.

"YOU ARE MØTHER FUCKING BLESSED, I haven't eaten food like this till I went to a restaurant last month, Thank you so much" I say as I gave him a $10 tip.

"Why Thank you Y/n, I am so pleased of your kind gesture, welcome to Kappa Alpha" he said receiving the money.

I gave him a nod and a smile as I walked back to Finn talking to the boys.

"Oh there's my baby" He smiled hooking his arm around me.

"Haha, I was just in the kitchen" I smiled playing with the fingers dangling around my shoulder.

"Why?" He asked seriously.

"Oh I just tipped the chef cause he do an astonishing job with breakfast" I explained.

"Oh r-right" He stuttered maybe a bit embarrassed on how serious he made it sound.

"W-we'll lets go upstairs babe, I'll see you bros later" he said waving and we made our way to his room.

I sat on his bed as he followed after me.

"You know, I've never been to the 'Kappa Bitches' tower in A WHILE" admitted as Finn just scoffed.

"And is that a bad thing?" He asked leaning into me lips centre metres apart.