N i n e

It is now officially time where the Kappa students would go to sleep, but not for Y/n and Finn. (dOnT tHiNk DiRtY cHiLdReN)

Y/n's POV
Finn and I where in his room right now.

He is officially going to tell me everything he couldn't in the bathroom.

"This is going to be a lot of pressure for you, especially if I have to go to jail if they find out" Finn explained with sorrow.

I was scared for Finn, I really was.

And same goes with Jack, honestly they didn't seem to be anything dangerous or psychotic.

I didn't say anything all I did was nod in response.

"So last summer whist the Kappa students were still in a group with all the same people, there was obviously a girl Kappa before you, unlike you girls that would call her a 'Kappa bitch' 10th member" He explained bit by bit.

"And I, Finn Wolfhard fell in love with her.. we fell in love together!" He added making my heart break a little inside.

"Anyway Jack was jealous of me, he didn't want to kill me since we were so close.. so he wanted to kill the other person in the relationship who he hated,, which was indeed the girl" he explained getting emotional with me in shock.

"So he had killed her over night, and I ran into him trying to dig the body underground.. and as emotional as seeing the girl I truly loved being brutally murdered then buried by both the help by Jack and I,, it made me want to do it even more as I went on with life" he shattered a tear as I hugged him my dear tightest.

"And I don't know why, b-but it felt so good k-k-killing someone.. I LOVED" he shouted the last part making me jump as he cried in sorrow.

"It's okay Finn, you just need a distraction that won't make you want to kill someone" I mentioned trying to think of options.

"EXACTLY" Finn shouted shooting his head up from his damp hands that were covered with tears.

"Exactlyyyyy what?" I questioned dragging the 'y' in 'exactly'.

"You're my distraction, that's why I'm dating you" he explained more easily now.

"What?,, s-s-so I'm j-just being used?" I cried out walking towards the door.

"NO, I didn't mean it like that!" He yelled out running over to me and pulling me onto his chest.

My single hand placed on his chest as I stopped my crying.

"Then why did you really, want me?" I choked out hoping I would get a good answer.

"B-because Y/n/n (your nickname), I have never felt these feelings ever before for someone other then the tenth Kappa Bitch" he explained.

"I would never kill you, and that is surprising that that's a fact since.. I never cared who I killed, until I met you" he sighed at the last part hoping i would understand him.

I looked up at the upset boy and lifted his chin.

"And this, is why I love you" I told him as I kissed him deeply and pulled away together.

By the end of the night we went straight to bed in Finns room and cuddled our way to sleep.