T H I R T E E N

He smashed his lips into mine and started going down my neck.

My facial expression gave him satisfaction as he continued.

"F-Finn sssstop" I tried to push him off me but it didn't stop him.

He eventually pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"You look so hot, I couldn't help myself" he responded smirking.

"Awh, I love you baby" I kissed him passionately as we pulled apart seconds later.

Time skip to 8:15pm

We had just finished eating dinner and we are officially getting ready for the party.

The whole of Kappa was ready to reunite and have the time of our lives.

Right now Finn and I are setting up 'beer pong' on the dinning table together as the others were setting up rather music, lights or informing more people to join.

"Tonight's gonna be fun" I winked at Finn placing red solo cups out of the dinning table.

"Oh hell yeah, You haven't been to a party before of ours, it's pretty litty titty I must say" Finn explained nudging me.

"Sounds cool" I responded as Jaeden walks threw the doors and we finished setting up.

"Hey lovers just letting you know, guests, here, 10 minutes max" He explained clicking his fingers and making two gun like symbol facing both Finn and I.

We chuckled amongst ourselves at Jae as he headed back out the door.

We took a few steps back to take in everything we've just done.

"Looks good to me" I smiled at what we did as I looked up at Finn smiling also.

Guests arrive

Y/n's POV
The sound of the doorbell placed chills throughout my arms.

"The guests!" Finn yelled out moving a rather fast pace to the door.

Finn threw the door open with a excited expression.

"Oh hey guys!" Finn greeted loudly over the pounding music through out the house.

The guests enter one by one examining the party.

As they all finally arrived people were scattered ALL in the house.

Some people were playing beer pong, some were in the pool, some people were just drinking/socialising and well.. I think I saw Wyatt passed out on the couch a few minutes ago.

"Liking the party?" Finn slid his feet on the ground towards me wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Ahh yeah, what about you?" I asked trying to ignore the stench of alcohol coming from Finns breath.

"It's AAAAAmazing" Finn said clearly drunk due to stumbling against me.

"Finn you're so drunk right now" I laughed at him.

"Am NOT" he responded fake angrily.

"Sure sure" I chuckled walking away and making my way to a group of Kappa Bitches.

Finn grabbed my shoulder before I could reach the girls and spun me around.

"What now?" I asked fake annoyed trying to hide the obvious grin on my face.

"I want to hang out with you" He said sounding a little more sober.

"Alright, fine" I agreed walking more closer to Finn and resting my head on his shoulder.

Ayyyy it's Lena here!
Just wanted to let you know that I am so very sorry I didn't update in a while.. I promise I'll be more active in future!
P.s: Part two coming soon for this chapter..