F O U R T E E N

Y/n POV
We basically just walked around the house and talked..

"Hey can I ask you something?" Finn asked.

"Of course.." I approved.

"Can we play beer pong out back with the rest?" Finn asked once again.

"Ehhh. Fine" I caved in and he chucked me over his shoulder.

"FINN PUT ME DOWN!!!" I yelled over the music in between laughs.

"And here we our.." Finn placed me next to the set up of beer pong.

"Hey Y/n!" Jack called from the other side of the table making it faint to hear him over the music.

"Hey Jack!" I called back.

Suddenly Privacy by Chris Brown started playing and all the boys started yelling out the song lyrics all at once.

I turned around to see Finn smirking at me singing the lyrics of the song.

"Girl I just wanna take you home, and get right to it" Finn sang the lyrics with the boys and winked at me.

"OMG FINNNNN!" I hit his arm playfully.

"C'mon I thought this was yo favourite song" He continued.

"Oh god Finn, you need some water with that alcohol, Thank me later" I said grabbing Finn by the shoulders and leading him to the kitchen.

"Babe what about beer pong?" He fussed.

"No! Not until you're at least the tiniest bit sober" I argued back.

"Why? Don't you like me drunk?" He asked stupidly.

"N- no it- it's just I... WANT YOU TO WIN BEER PONG! Duhhh" I managed to come up with a lie on the spot.

"Ohhh I see what you mean" Finn believed what I said before sculling a cup of water from the sink.

We made our way back to beer pong and the game began.

It was Finn and I vs Millie and schnapple.

"Annnnnnnd.. GO!!!" Jaeden started our round.

Finn and Noah went first while Millie and I playfully trashed talked each other of who's going to win, laughing in between words.

Before we knew it Finn got the ball in the cup and drank it in one gulp.

Noah however.. wAsN't dOiN tHe bEsT,,, pOoOoOoR sMoL bEaN :C

Time skip after beer pong

Beer pong was finally finished and it came down to..

Noah's score: 2
Finn's score: 5
Y/n's score: 3
Millie's score: 4

We are now officially gathered round the Kappa bros living room about to play an intense game of..... Seven minutes in heaven

Hshdjwvsjsbs Cliffhanger y'all sorry for not updating in a while. oop lol
* throws brick at self*
Anyway hope you enjoyed this, MUCH more to come :))) - Lena xoxo 💘💗💞💖💓🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️