F i v e

Y/n POV
It was shocking, more shocking then the incident outside.

As I looked over to Finn with wide eyes I could see the tears streaming down his face.

Down in front of us was one of his best buds Chosen, he was dead with blood gushing out of his head.

I turned to Finn and hugged him, as I couldn't imagine what kind of sadness and guilt he would feel right now..

If I didn't loose my virginity to Finn, we would of had the opportunity to save him.

I felt Finn tighten his grip around my waist as more tears began to stream down his face.

I felt the sadness reflect on to me and I shattered a few tears.

We pulled apart after about a good 3 minutes of crying.

I looked at Finn up and down to notify if he was alright.

"Through the door I could hear a scream, an-and I thought it was just the movie.. but my stupidity wanted to keep going with your pleas" before he could say pleasure I cut him off.

"I'm sorry this happened" I apologised.

"Babe this isn't your fault, if anything I had a great time" he smiled trying to get Chosen off of his mind.

"I know and, I did two but we got to tell the rest of them" I explained.

He nodded his head as we made our way down stairs hand in hand.

As we got to the bottom of the stairs I saw everybody in groups on the couch and on the floor like usual.

Finn tightened his grip on my hand and shattered a few tears looking at all of them, but not all of them. Because of Chosen..

They all looked over at us with a confused look.

"What's going on?, why are you crying?" Millie questioned us.

Finn let go of my hand and we stormed our way over there.

"Ch-Chosen is upstairs an-an-and he's dead" Finn choked out.

There eyes went from confused to shocked as the words left his mouth..

"HE'S DEAD OKAY!." "AND NONE OF YOU FUCKERS WENT LOOKING FOR HIM, I HOPE.. you're happy" he yelled then lowed his voice at the end taking in all the pressure..

Finn stormed out of the room as everyone glared at his every move, I didn't want to go after him though, after all he should have alone time to take in everything that's going on.

2 hours later

So the police were already called and Chosen was proven to be murdered..

More tears came from the boys, especially Finn.

I hated to see him like this, but there was nothing I could really do.

I looked over to Finn as he was staring down at the ground from his bed still shocked and scared.

"Look I'm really sorry this happened, I wish I could help" I told Finn as he looked up from the ground.

He didn't say anything.

He just gave me a hug and shattered a few more tears,, something is telling me that this is just the beginning.. who ever or whatever killed him, isn't gonna stop.

A/n- Mwahahaha
how do you like the book so far?
Do you like the character choices?
And..
Who did you think killed him?
So many questions.. do they have answers?

Comment what movie this is from for a follow and shout out - 🔪😱🚿