F o u r

It's kinda gross this part so like Ma15+ warning children, continue reading if yah like u horny fuckers :))) ~ Lena

Y/n POV
I turned to the other side not facing Finn as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Finn?" I questioned awake as ever.

"Yes Y/n?" He questioned back playing with my hair once again.

"I can't sleep" I said turning to him.

He looked at me and smirked as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Are you still shocked about the incident outside?" He questioned followed by a sigh.

"Yeah, are you?" I answered followed with another question.

"Of course but, I'm glad your safe and that's the main thing" He answered giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Wow you're in a lovey-dovey mood" I stated.

"What do you mean?" He teased.

"Oh my gosh Wolfhard are you serious!" I joked.

"What?, I'm a young adult let my hormones run freely" He responded making us burst into laughter.

"I freaking love you Wolfhard!" I added as the laughter came to an end.

"Really?" He questioned knowing the answer.

I didn't do anything else other then just nod in response.

"Then prove it" he replied.

Before I could say anything he leant in for a kiss.. a very passionate one.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
THIS IS THE (sorta) SMUT BIT KIDDIES JUST SKIP THE CHAPTER IF YOU LIKE BUT THERE IS A HORROR BIT COMING UP MA DOODS.. :))) ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Finn turned me over so I was laying on my back where he was on top of me.

He grabbed my face and smashed his lips into mine once again.

My lips where following his as his tongue licked my bottom lip saying they want to enter.

I allowed and he did..

He pulled away and bit his bottom lip.

"Nows the time you should let me know if you're still tired or not" he joked still kinda wanting the answer.

"Oh no, I'm not tired anymore" I responded.

"Good" was all he said before tugging on my shirt.

Finns POV

Y/n took her shirt off to reveal her bra and nothing else.

In between my thighs I could feel something growing.

"Is this really what you want?" I questioned before anything else happened.

I saw the guilt on her face as she smirked.

"Yes Finn Wolfhard, I love you in a way I'd give you anything" she responded making my teenage hormones go crazy.

My body rushed just looking at her and my crotch was harder then a rock, what is she doing to me?

I grabbed her face wants again and started making out with her jawline I progressively made it down her face making a trail of hickeys all over her neck.

The time I stopped, her face was fully red almost like blood..

I ran to the door and locked it.

I got on top of her all of a sudden as my eager side took over me.. I JUST HAD TO SHOW HER I FUCKING LOVE HER.

I pulled my pants off as she did the same to her self.

As we where fully naked in nothing but bare skin we both looked at each other.

I grabbed protection to put over my inner thighs (tryna keep it PG and not use the word c***om)

I grabbed her waist and thighs and slid my crotch into her making her gasp.

"Finn!" She screamed the most perfect moan as my dick moved in and out.

My grunts we're getting louder and louder and so did her moans.

I could here the Kappa students over hearing from down stairs and giggling but She didn't want me to stop.

30 minutes later..

Finns POV
It has been 30 minutes since we started and I heard a couple screams, it was probably the movie down stairs but, it sounded so realistic.

30 minutes later..

"That was amazing!" Y/n broke the silence.

"I know right" I added.

"I don't think I can walk for 8 months" she stated making us both giggle.

"I guess I proved my point" I smirked and she just went along with it.

We heard a set of footsteps walking up and we both looked at each other.

I jumped out of bed and passed Y/n her clothes as I slipped on mine.

As we where fully dressed we made our way to the door to see if the person was still their..

I opened the door, only to be scared for the rest of my life..