E L E V E N

I woke up to Finn hugging me in a protective way.

"Babe?" But had no answer.

"Babe?!" I screamed a little louder as he jumped a bit from the tone.

"Time?" He asked as I squirmed out of his grip and rolled over to the bedside table.

"8:19" I read from the clock.

"Morning babe" He tugged me back into the same position wrapping his legs around my body.

"Finn I'm not your body pillow" I joked as we bursted into laughter.

"I love you two" he replied.

"Of course you do" I bopped his nose.

"How was sleep?" I added.

"Pretty good" he responded.

"You still bummed about yesterday?" He continued.

"Honestly I wasn't that close, but I miss her I must say" I sighed getting out of Finns grip once again and hopping outta bed.

"Well that's good" "hate to see my baby sad" He smiled lightning the mood.

I winked at him and went though his closet and brought out a jacket with a snake on it.

"Can I wear this?" I asked Finn pouting.

"Babe, you look adorable pouting but that's Gucci, be carful if you are" He cautioned me as I fake thought about it.

"Yeah, this is adorable I'm wearing it" I told Finn as I made a signal for him to turn around.

"I've seen you without clothes before it's fine" Finn smirked.

"BROOOO, turn around please" I dragged a letter as he shook his head.

"It only take 0.5 seconds it's fine" he exaggerated as I rolled my eyes.

"You're lucky you're adorable" i sighed taking off my shirt.

"Ohhh yes mommy" he made a fake Italian accent as I stopped putting on the jacket and scoffed.

"Why do you wanna take off the shirt when your wearing the jacket?" He asked as I made an 'ugh' face.

"Oh I get it.." he quickly added after to leave me In anticipation.

"What do you mean?"

"You're doing that so it's easy access" he winked as I grew shocked on my face.

"Yeah, you know me so well" I sarcastically said as he just laughed it off.