T e n

I woke up to the sound of sirens from the 'Kappa Bitches' Tower.

I was still half asleep and called it asleep but it felt too real..

"Finn do you hear that?" I called out.

Finn shot his head up as he was fully awake and his attention as curious as mine.

We ran down the stairs hand in hand in nothing but our robes in a fast pace.

Finn threw the door open for us to have a clear view of a bunch of police cars and ambulances surrounding the 'Kappa Alpha' property.

The caution tape was what really made me worry, what had happened?

I let go of Finns hand and ran around the corner of the building as Finn tried to stop me.

As I turned the corner to the caution tape surrounding the garden patch nothing but illness and sadness filled my body.

Nothing but pumpkins filled with guts and blood and human remains squashed into the pumpkins oozing out.

Tears shattered my eyes to see the head of Mackenzie Ziegler to be stuck on a dirty wooden plank up against the fence like a scarecrow.

I cried and cried.. no words could describe this feeling.

I looked over to the side to see the garden patch again and saw the memories playing back and forth through out my mind..

It made me cry to the point were there was nothing left even if I tried.

I was interrupted in thoughts by two FBIs dragging me away from my wrist tightly from the recent crime scene in front of my eyes as I screamed out.

"YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE!" He yelled out at me as I cried even more, I hated being yelled out.

Finn came rushing past and pushing everyone to get to me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" Finn yelled attempting to grabbed my arm but the FBI refused and pulled my arm away.

"Let go of me!" I yelled but he didn't care.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRL OR I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP!" Finn yelled threatening as he grabbed my waist and walked away from them with his arm around me.

We got back to his room to talk and he was curious if I was alright.

He slammed the door shut in anger after the both of us entered the room.

"THOSE FUCKING FBIs" He yelled making me jump.

"Sorry babe, I just wanted you safe" He apologised for raising his voice and making a scene outside.

He walked over to me on the bed and sat me on his lap.

I sat so I was facing him as he had his legs dangling off the bed and mine around his waist and resting on the bed.

I was playing with his hair as he interrupted me..

"Are you okay?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I g-guess" I started to cry all of a sudden.

"Oh no don't cry again, those fuckers will pay even if it's Jack or someone else!" He yells at the thought of someone making me upset.

"Thanks babe I appreciate it" I smiled at his adorable angry face, even though it was terrifying.

He smiled as I brightened up a bit and the rest of the day was basically watching Netflix eating and trying to get this whole drama out of our teenage minds.