Bend And Not Break

Bend And Not Break Chapter 1: Only Girl in the World

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world

Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love

Like I'm the only one who knows your heart

Only girl in the world...

Like I'm the only one that's in command

Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man- Only Girl Rihanna.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Beep, beep,"

The horrendous, horrific sound of my alarm clock painfully penetrated my dream land. It felt as though someone was playing fifty bass drums beside my bed. I finally opened my eyes and sighed. Neither my mind nor my body wanted to get out from the warm baby blue silk blankets that were wrapped around my cold skin. I leaned on my right side and turned off the alarm as I read the flashing digital neon numbers read 6:30a.m. I sighed again. Six thirty was just too early to wake up every morning. I surely would have to talk to my boss about letting me come to work later on in the morning. But as I looked to my right, I realized my boss was still sleeping. No, I did not just have a one night stand with my boss that would be too disgusting for my taste. Instead I have had numerous one night stands with him. Edward Cullen the president of the richest banking company in the United States; JP Morgan Chase was my boss but also my fiance. To make a long story short, four years ago Edward's sister and my best friend Alice, who I met while I studied Business in College tried to set me up numerous times with her brother Edward. After rejecting her more times than I can count, I finally had to say yes. You see my friend Alice can be pretty persuasive especially when she talks to you a mile a minute every single day. But when I met Edward at my door for our date at Earl's, I thought I had walked into an angel. His brown hair was spiked all over his head which acted like a crown, protecting his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. His chiseled cheeks which looked as though he had been carved from a block of marble lead my eyes towards his perfect, soft smile. His black pin stripped suit hugged at every inch of his body showing me just how beautiful and fit his body actually was. The material of his suit did not forget about his pride possession which was hidden from view but I could still see the outline.

At that moment I thought I had been very stupid to reject Alice's invitation. I wish I had known this God sooner. Fortunately for me that date went well and surprisingly that God fell in love with me. I still don't know what he sees in me, compared to him I feel like a peasant but everyday he tells me how beautiful I am and how lucky he is to have me. I thought my life couldn't get any better. But I was wrong. Within five months I was moved into his mansion on the ocean in New York. It took me a long time to get used to the fact I was living in one of the most beautiful houses I had always dreamed I would live in. The house has three car garages, three floors, an indoor pool and hot tub. In fact I don't think I am still used to waking up every morning in a very expensive house.

When I lost my job, Edward decided to hire me at his company; JP Morgan and Chase a very successful banking company. He decided I would be the manager of the Human Resources sector of the company. Although I felt weird to be working with my boyfriend at the time, I only got to see him during lunch break which made me feel as though I didn't even work in the same company as my significant other. Five months ago when Edward and I went to Florida for our summer vacation, Edward proposed to me on the beach while we were having our picnic. It was beautiful. I will never ever forget that day. Why would I? It was one of the happiest moments of my life. Now my life consisted of working and trying to plan a wedding.