flowey #edited

The flower grins at you, then speaks.

"... Another human? Wow, you look like you really need some help! Oh- but dont worry! I'll help ya out! Oh- and howdy, the names flowey! Flowey the flower! Let me teach you how things work around here!" Flowey says.

You feel a tug- not in any particular place, but- it's a tugging sensation.

A dull rasberry colored heart floats out of you.
You gasp, what?
This is impossible... what is that... it's floating?! How is that possible? It... it...

"that, my friend, is your soul! The very culmination of your being! Your soul starts off weak a-... Wow... your really weak... and dim- here, let me give you some lv... dont worry, lv stands for l.o.ve.!" Flowey explains.

White, bean-looking things appear, those too- are floating- which drives you off the walls, and how did they just appear out of thin air?!?

You dodge them.

Flowey seems annoyed.

"hey there supposed to help you, idiot..." Flowey spits.

"Their defying gravity! Anything that breaks physics cannot be trusted!" You yell.

"oooh we have a book-smart one here! How nice" flowey sneers tilting his head to one side.

Flowey's face twists in a demented fashion, but- you're not afraid of him; especially now that you know what he is.

The white beans appear again- this time surrounding you, you can do nothing.
They close in and you're helpless.
you close your eyes...