toriiiiii #edited

You hear a sort of whooshing sound and flowey yelping.

You open your eyes just in time to see probably the funniest sight you've seen in a while; flowey- with a total derp- face engulfed in flames flying out of the room- unfortunately, you couldn't laugh, you weren't in the mood.

You look over to where the flame came from, a white fluffy creature with goat features wearing a purple dress stands, a human child behind them.

The human girl(yes GIRL) has dark hair, squinted eyes, a purple and blue striped shirt, jean shorts, black stockings, and faded brown boots.

The child signs something to the humanoid goat.

"Ah yes, my child, you are right." they say.

They have a motherly voice, soothing, safe... calming... you can trust them, you can tell, you unknowingly smile and they smile back, making you realise that you smiled.

"I am toriel, caretaker of the ruins, this is frisk my daughter, what is your name my child?" they state.

"O-oh, y/n, y/n l/n." You reply.

Toriel smiles.

"what a pretty name child!" toriel says.

"child, i see you are hurt, do you wish for me to heal you?" Toriel says, worry in her eyes.

you hate seeing worry... it hurts...

"umm... please... thanks..." you say.

toriel calmly and swiftly walks over and heals you.

It feels so much better- not even any scars... how? What? You have many questions but- not now; too lazy- you are exhausted and toriel seems to know it.

"come i will bring you home so you may rest child." toriel says.

Frisk pulls on toriel's dress and signs something.

"just to get us home quicker? I don't know... you know how he is..." toriel replies.

you scrunch your face in confusion, frisk signs again.

"but you wouldn't want to wake y/n playing-" toriel starts.

frisk signs again.

"ok, fine, but be back before dinner." toriel says.

Frisk rapidly nodds and smiles at you.

This kid, something about them... seems... out of place- you can tell they are genuine but- you can't place your finger on it; something is off about them.