sans' gift to you #edited

Sans lets go of you, smiling shyly, then puts the bracelet on. it seems to shine that much brighter now that its on him- strange...

You regain your bearings, pretending that didn't just happen, hoping everyone else will stop staring.

"Well- thats it- uh, thats the last of the preasents!" You state, turning to walk tward the kitchen.

"Hey!" You hear sans yell.

"Uh- what is it?" You ask, turning to face him.

"How do you forget your own preasent??" Sans asks, an eyebrow raised while holding a wrapped box out to you.

OH- OH SHOOT!

"Oh my gosh your right! I- i dunno, i was caught up in giving everyone else their preasents- they looked so happy haha..." You laugh akwardly.

Sans looks at you fondly, chuffing.

"Of yourse you forgot about yourself- yah know, you can be selfless to the extreme sometimes..." He sighs, handing you the small gift.

The box fits in your paulm...

You hold it, sliding down a wall, opening it once you reach the ground.

"You tired?" Sans asks, squatting down to you.

You look at him, in mock anoyance.

"Ive been standing, passing out preasents for like an hour sans." You laugh.

"Heh- your too hard on yourself." He says "I coulda passed em out if you asked."

"Oh... Oh... Its..." You start, having finished unwrapping the gift.

Its a small ink pen, also functioning as a neclace charm. It has a dragon twisting around the pen, acting as a cap- its not just a painted, flat desighn, no- its carved glass! The pen glows raspberry from the ink cartrage.

"WOW... I love- i..." You begin to cry.

Its beutiful...

"Woa- hey- are you-" sans starts.

"Who?" You ask, looking to sans.

"Huh? Uh- i- i and al made it... Alphys did the art, i desighned it. As- as best i could, im better at geometric shapes- not... Squigly snakes with arms..." Sans laughs.

"And wings!" You laugh through the tears.

You both start laughing, a long pause of silence settling afterwards.

"... I actually did try sculpting but... Well- it went down in flames... I gotta picture!" Sans chuckles, showing you a picture of a warped peice of burnt glass.

"It actually set on fire..." Sans laughs

"Nobody got hurt right?" You ask concerned.

Sans shakes his head.

"Naw- i put it out emediately." Sans states.

"Thats good..." You sigh in releif.

You look at the pendant, deciding that youd like to wear it now- though- there apeares to be no chain...

"Sans?? Theres no chain or anything..." You state.

Sans' eyesockets widen for a moment.

"I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!" Sans shouts, standing in a huff, then running into the bathroom.

"Uh- w-what?" You ask dumbly before seeing the door reopen- revealing no-one in there.

S-scandelouse... But you know he's teleported- forgot he could do that.