multiplication? #edited

Cold air penatrates the room, and a loud slamming sound ensues, sans jerks away from you emediatelly at this.

Surprised- you freeze as you fall- ending up in sans' lap- causing him to jump in surprise, letting out a gasp.

In your post-sobbing exaustion, you dont move, enjoying the heat sans produces. If it werent for sans yanking you up- you couldhave fallen asleep.

You groan at the sudden movement before seeing a tall lanky skeleton with a very confused look.

Oh- oh... You were... OH...

It was at that moment you realized just what was happening.

You would normally be embarrassed but- all you want at thile moment is sleep. Sans on the other hand- hes blue and shaking slightly.

"SANS!?" Pap starts.

"P-PAPYRUS- I-I-I CAN EXPLAIN!! WE- SHE- I-" sans stameres loudly.

"SANS? YOU NEVER TOLD ME THE HUMAN MULTIPLIED!" Papyrus yells in question.

If sans had water- it would be everywhere- his mind obviously went into the gutter.

"NO! DAMBA- u-uh- papyrus" sans yells.

You laugh your ass of.

Papyrus is confused as hell.

This is a perfect oprotunity- sans made fun of you so now to get back at him.

"Hey sans- you wanna make some math together?" You say wiggling your eyebrows, grinning maniacally.

Papyrus only looks more confused as sans shakily bends over bluefaced.

"You do know what im referring to yeah???" You say, poking sand in the side, making him jerk.

Sans stands with a huff.

"THATS IT- IM DONE- PAPYRUS Y/N- Y/N PAPYRUS! CONGRATS- YAH BEEN INTRODUCED- IM GOING TO MY ROOM!" sans yells.

Sans quickly stomps tward the stairs- obviously very flustered.

Too bad you arent done with him hehe...

"Want me to go with you??" You say, standing and running after him, wrapping your arms around him- hugging him from behing. Since he is so short, you have to bend down alittle.

Sans shudders under your grip, you can see that he is frowning widely and blushing like a blueberry.

"G-ghh- y-y/n! STOP MESSING WITH ME!" sans yells.

"Aaww- am i getting to you?? You fluster sooo easily sansy." You laugh.

Sans jerks at the nickname.

"D-dont c-c-call me that..." Sans studders.

You stick your toung out- humming in chalenge.

"G-go to sleep and dont talk to my brother you perv." Sans says harshly.

"HEY! IM NOT A PERV!" you yell hushed.

"You tried to pull up my shirt dumbass!" Sans yells hushed back.

Oh yeah... You did...

"I. WAS. CURIOUS! AND- YOUR A SKELETON!" you yell back.

"Shhut! Up! GO TO SLEEP!" he yells.

"No." You say.

"Y/n! Im not arguing with you- and LET GO OF ME!" He yells.

You do with a huff.

"Fine." You yell, raising an eyebrow in anoyance.

Sans walks to his room and slams the door.

You walk to the couch, papyrus looking at you in utter confusion.

"Uh... Are you two freinds?" Papyrus asks.

You stop.

"I... Dont know..." You say.

On the inside, you desprately want to be his freind- but...

You cant- you cant get atached- and neither can they...

And plus- your messing it up anyway.

"NYEH! THE GREAT PAPYRUS BELEIVES SANS DOES WANT TO BEFREIND YOU Y/N!" papyrus exclaims.

"Thanks pap but... I- im not sticking around." You say.

"YOUR LEAVING? NYEH! THE GREAT PAPYRUS- AND SANS- CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT! NYEHEHEHEHEH!" Papyrus laughs.

You laugh.

"Actually- i dont need help- i... Im not leaving... I want to set you free." You say.

"NYEH- REALLY? WOWIE! THAT WOULD BE GREAT! i dont know why human frisk didnt but NYEH- WE WILL STILL SEE THE SURFACE! NYEHEHEHEHEEH!" Papyrus exclaims.

You smile at him.

Yeah- set them free- then leave as soon as you can. Maybe even...

End it.

You dont deserve this... Happieness...

You lie down.

"Im going to sleep- nice to meet you pap." You say.

Papyrus nods and runs upstairs.

No blankets... Thats fine- youve slept without blankets in the cold before...

Its fine... Just... Keep the memories away.

You fall asleep.