studying! #edited

You awake, purpose filling you to your core.

You know what to do.

Your going to find a way to free the monsters- its been your purpose from the beginning.

The reson for your existance.

This time no... passing out for three days, or- running into walls!

Wow- you're such a failure...

You can never achieve what you set out to do without a few mishaps, and if not a few, one HUGE mishap...

You sigh.

Still- you didnt have the sence of purpose you have now.

Your not going to fail.

you get up, get dressed, and head out.

Of course, like every morning the smell of pie fills the house, today you have to ignore it, you have stuff to research.

You walk out of the ruins and into snowdin.

You brought the coat toaster gave you- you... May aswell at least thank him... Eventually.

Today though- is especially cold.

You ignore it though- never have you felt such a strong force pushing you forward, you were purposeful down to the bone.

You reach the li- ... librarby? Li-haha... li- you grin.

"pffhaha librarby? Hahaha omg they screwed up the sign bad! Don't they have dictionaries in there? Couldn't they look it up? Haha!" You snicker.

You are dying, you even fall face first in the snow, it's a library, of all the places to misspell something!

Its like misspelling dictionary... ON A DICTIONARY! XD XD XD

You laugh your ass off in the snow, hitting the snow with your fist as you laugh.

After your laugh attack, and everyone around you staring, with which you don't care about- you finally collect yourself and enter the library- the bookkeeper looking at you as if you're insane.

"You must be a friend of sans'" they say.

"huh? How'd' you know?" you ask.

"you have his sense of humor..." they say in a monotone, unamused voice.

Wow- go see the skeletons- because they need a sence of- humorus!

Hehe.

this person seems a bit like a drag, though, they seem more of an introvert who observes more than interacts- you can understand that.

You decide to move on, and look through the history section.

After reading afew books you learn about the war.

Humans and monsters lived together? Then humans sealed monsters underground- your not surprised, humans suck like that, but... humans had magic? And, the barrier, it takes seven souls... souls of dead humans to break it... of course it does, but apparently six are already obtained, wow... monsters killed humans?

You can't imagine any of them killing a human- but, it's not as if humans don't deserve it right?

But then there's frisk; you always forget she's human too, she probably feels the same way you do, except she doesn't want anyone to die...

Or- thats how she acts... You still get that weird feeling radiating from her...

Unfortunately though, that's not how the world works; life is war, in order to make the best, you must sacrifice- even kill, it's the sad truth...

It's YOU'RE sad truth.

Someone always dies around you- its only right you die... To save them.