the judgement hall # edited

You enter the doorway. The darkness retreats and you see a golden hall.

The floor is checkered with orange and gold squares, the beutiful decor windows filter golden light into the hall it's... Quite beautiful actually…

“‘s the judgement hall.” this voice...

You turn, sans walks out from behind a pillar, his face blank- eyes closed, his smile wide but meaningless.

“you gave us all quite the fright kid, it's time to stop joking around.” He says, opening his eyes, revealing major eyebags, to the point of bruising.

Oh god… but...

“sans… im not joking… you know i have to do this- you cannot stop me. I know you'll be upset but… you'll forget i ever-” you start.

You feel heavy, to the point of falling- unable to support your weight.

“shut. Up.” He says harshly- his left eye blazing, tears beginning to flow.

Your… hurting him…

“shut… please… just… come back” he says wavering, his eye burning out and the gravity dulling back to normal.

“Sans… you know what a demon is?” you ask.

The… demon ‘friend’ you have did tell you sans would know some things.

Sans’ eyes widens at your question.

“don't tell me- it all... Makes sence...” he says, before cutting himself off bringing his hand to his chin.

“y/n… you… your… that… doesn't matter! You can-” sans starts.

You shake your head.

“i know you won't let me go… but i won't go back.” you say.

Sans looks at you defeated.

“then… i guess we are at a stalemate…” sans says.

You nod…

“yeah… i guess we are… I'm sorry it was me.” you said “you-”

“Y/N! DON'T SAY THAT. I- i… wouldn't h-have anyone else. Kid, you-” he starts.

You stand.

“sans, what if you… i… don't know, obsor-” you start

“no.” he says, cutting you off.

Is there nothing that can be done?

This really is a stalemate. Sans isn't someone you can escape from…

“fools. You can't do anything right.” you hear.

That- you slap your mouth shut, eyes widening, oh no this is what you feared this whole time!

“S-sans… y-y-you need to RUN!” you screamed beggining to cry.

You've always blacked out, being able to FEEL them taking over is strange, actually, that isn't the only thing you feel...

Your bones ach, and you hear snapping, and you feel yourself getting taller.

“s-saaa-” your voice becomes a roar, as you feel your limbs move against your will.

“It is time.” You- or- they(?) say.

You feel an extra set of limbs.

“oh- you haven't seen your other form yet have you?” they say, looking to a scaled claw-

‘oh… my… god… i'm a dragon.’ you think dumbfounded.

“Now, it's time to fulfil our purpose.” they say looking to sans, who's frozen…

‘no… run! PLEASE!’ you try to scream...

but nothing happened...

You have no control...