the darkness #edited

Darkness surrounds you, the evil menacing darkness you recognize.

"Well well welcome back! How are you? All that!" The voice says.

"What do you want?" You growl.

No need to be hostile! Look- I'll get straight to the point- no beating around the bush. Your stupid plan- I just wanted to say- it isn't gonna work." The voice states.

"Oh yeah? I think me dyin will work pretty well." You spit.

"You have no idea what that will do." They say.

"oh, yeah? Id die- its uh- pretty simple." You state, eyebrow raised.

"No, you 'care' about those- monsters." They state.

"What does that have to do with anything?" You ask.

"You won't leave them." They say.

"Try me." You spit.

"... fool... you are a foolish creature." They state.

"Why do you call me creature? You've always called me creature!? Why-" you pause.

The voice laughs.

"Haha, your not human- your not monster." They say.

If they have called you 'creature' since you can remember- that means they have known what you are? But their you- a figment of your imagination... maybe they're lying. They must be- they have to be you making excuses! Hell- this might be the part of you that's always almost known...

"I'm not a figment of your imagination, for the LAST TIME! YOU FOOL!" The voice yells.

You shake your head.

"your not even dreaming right now" they yell at you in anger and annoyance.

how many times have they said this. Of course you'd never believe something like this...

They seem to get angrier.

"that damned- if they never absorbed my soul i wouldn't have had to deal with you stupid human hybrid idiots!" They screech inwardly.

Soul?

"Who?" You ask.

"hehe, so you finally acknowledge something I've said, i can't tell you, it would make things too easy~ it's no fun hehehehe~..." They say, grin in their voice.

They then sigh.

"ask that damned skeleton of yours, they know more about souls then he's told you. And this aint in the books of the library." They state.

You look at the ground in thought. They have told you things that you couldn't possibly know before, bizarre... also- usually these conversations are a lot scarier an' meaner an' stuff...

It was at that point that you found yourself back into the peaceful darkness of sleep...

A/n short nightmare scene sry.