sans attached -also- teleportation confirmed? #edited

You are baffled for a moment- how- how did you get here???

After the bewilderment subsides, you look around.

The room must be a bedroom, it has a mattress on the floor, clothes strewn about, blankets in a clump on the mattress, a brown nightstand holding a lamp, and- most peculiar, a vortex, in the corner- a self sustaining vortex!

Holly hell- what is this dude capable of???

You turn to sans in confusion, about to ask what the hell happened but he simply collapses, putting his hands to his face.

"oh… my god, i'm… sorry…” you didn't realise he had become attached to you… at least, not this much… you feel so bad...

Sans stands.

you see a stream of neon blue liquid pouring out of his left eye.

"Y/n... You... Dumbass..." He hiccups out.

Sans clenches his teeth, grabbing your wrists, pushing you to a wall and pinning your wrists to the sides of your head.

You feel a wave of shock, and fear crash into you.

But it subsides- Sans looks up at you in pain and anger, tears streaming like a river out of his left eyesocket.

Why arent tears coming from both eyes?

Sans huffs.

“i don't know what your thinking… but i don't want you thinkin up these crazy plans anymore! People ACTUALLY CARE about you! Have you ever had someone you care about, KILL themselves? Or plan to? Think about how we feel! God damn, you were doing so well too! why!” sans yells at you.

Sans looks as if you had punched him in the gut.

You were scared for the first moment that he pushed you, but, now… you feel horrible, sorry… and idiotic.

You feel tears of your own, stinging your eyes.

"Sans... I didnt know you..." You start.

Sans colapses- pulling you with him, falling as if he found out his family has died...

Sans grasps at you tightly, pulling you to him as if your a dying animal that he doesnt want to let go.

Sans sobs into your shirt, soaking it in blue tears- the vibrations of his crying resonate in your chest- which- is an odd sensation if you're to be honest.

You decide to pet him- he did it with you- maybe...

It should be like petting a turtle- as far as the feel... Right?

You bring your hand to his head, plasing it atop his skull, rubbing the smooth surface.

Its like- it feels like heated, polished marble- or something...

Sans stiffens for a moment, then relaxes, more than he was before actually- he seems to be getting better...

You place your forehead on sans' head, you want to protect him- to keep him safe from anything that may hurt him.

Once sans' crying subsides, he pushes away- you stiffen around him- not wanting to let go- but he huffs in anger at you.

You let him go and he tries to stand, you sit up, but sans falls back onto you- him going mostly limp in your arms.

You sigh, wrapping your arms around him.

"... S-sorry... I... Dont do this often..." Sans states, voice hoarse and shameful.

Can skeletons lose their voice?

... Poor sans... What have you done?