26 - shower

Ellie

Today's the day harry and I were going to the American music awards. I got too use the dress Donatella helped me find and I'm curious to see harry in his new Gucci suit. I was at home packing my dress and some other clothes. I was going to spend the night at Harry's and their stylist was going to do my make up and hair.

I took my coffee to go and then took my bag and my dress that were in a bag. I locked the door too the apartment and then went down to my car and drove to Harrys place.
When I parked the car there was four other cars in the driveway and I knew that the four of them were up early and had sound check cause they were going to perform tonight. I took my things and walked inside the house and it was very quiet in here for having four boys around. I walked in and saw Niall and Louis sleeping on the couch and Louis had a baby on his chest. I walked in to Harrys bedroom and saw him sleeping on the bed and I put down my bags and then crawled up over him on the bed and pulled the covers up with me. I placed a kiss on his lips and I saw his eyes flutter open and then closing and he hummed and put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"you tired?" I asked and he turned to his side and pulled me with him.

"yes, and before the baby wouldn't stop crying" I laughed a bit and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"who's baby is that?"

"Louis" he said and I was surprised and looked up at harry.

"He's a dad?" I asked in chock and he nodded and smiled. I sat up from the bed and looked at my phone and then stood up from the bed.

"where are you going?" Harry said and I looked at him and he had opened his eyes and I looked at his tattoes on his bare stomach.

"well I need to take a shower because I didn't do that at home and I was kind of hoping you would come with me" I said with a smirk and he smiled and got out of the bed. He followed me out to the hallway and as we were about to walk in to the bathroom someone came through the front door. Harry sighed and put his hand on the wall. I heard a very pitchy girl voice that sounded like it came from a child. Then I heard another one that sounded like a girl but not a child that told the other person to be quiet. I looked at Harry and he shook his head.

"Harry" a womans voice said and  then a small girl with tattoes and lilac hair walked around the corner.

"hi Louise" Harry said with a smile and before I knew it a small girl with blonde pigtails game running around the corner shouting after Harry. Harry picked her up as she was running and threw her in the air and a laugh filled the room.

"hi Lux, you good?" Harry asked when he put her down and crouched infront of her.

"yes, we had ice cream before we got here" she told Harry and the girl Harry called Louise before looked down at the two of them and smiled.

"you did? did you save some for me?" he asked and the little girl shook her head and smiled.

"no" she said with a laugh and then Harry stood up and hugged the other girl.

"So Lou this is Ellie" He said and I stepped forward and she gave me a hug.

"hi" I said when she let me go.

"well it is so nice to finally meet you, I'm Lou the stylist and that is my doughter Lux" she said and I looked at Lux that where running around everywhere.

"it's nice too meet you too, she's so cute" I said and she nodded.

"she can be a handfull sometimes but she's lovley" she said and I could hear that she's also brittish.

"well not to be rude or anything, but I was just going to have the best shower in a while so you maybe want to take Lux from this area" Harry said with a smirk and I hit him on his arm with the back of my hand. Lou raised her brows and shook his head.

"well be safe, I'll see you soon" she said and guided Lux out from the hallway and  I heard them talking to the other boys in the livingroom. Harry guided me inside of the bathroom and he smiled.

"you need to stop saying things like that" I said and he grabbed the hem on my shirt and started to pull it upwards.

"why, they are close friends they don't care. We're in our tweenties we have sex it's nothing wierd about that" he said and pulled my shirt over my head. I put my hands over my naked breasts and Harry started to unbutton and pull down my jeans. He placed a kiss on my hip and looked up at me.

"yeah, I know, but I don't want them to think that I just want you for sex or that you just want me for that and they know about the contract and I don't want them too think bad things about me. Cause for me this isn't just sex and a piece of paper anymore" I said and he stood up and shook his head.

"they won't, I know that they won't. And what this is" he said and pointed between us.

"is our business not theirs. And you know how I feel and I know how you feel" he said and I nodded. He turned around and turned on the shower and took of his jeans and boxers. I took of my panties and stepped in to the shower and let the water run down my body. Harry stood infront of me and I put my hands on his torso and stood on my toes and let his lips meet mine. I felt one of his hands wandering down my spine and then he grabbed my ass and spun me around and pushed me up against the wall. His hands were on the back of my thighs and I knew what he wanted my to do. I put my hands around his neck and jumped so my legs wrapped around his torso. Harrys lips connected with my neck and I could feel him getting closer to my centre and before I knew it he pushed inside of me. A gasp left my lips and I leaned my head back against the wall and let Harry thrust in and out of me in a perfect pace. Moans and skin slapping against eachothers and water splashing was the only thing heard in the bathroom and I stopped Harry in his movements and I let Harry let me down and then I turned around and stood against the wall. Harry understood what I wanted and took a step closer to me and pushed inside of me again and now he thrusted faster and harder. Harry gripped my waist and pushed me against him and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and I heard a moan leave his lips and I felt myself getting closer to finish. I put my hand against the wall and the other one was ontop of Harrys hand that where resting on my hips.

"Ellie I'm bout to cum" I heard Harry say and I nodded.

"me Too" I said in a moan and with that I felt my legs started to shake. Harry took both of his arms around my wasit and I leaned my head back on his chest.