71 - angels

November 20th 2017, Shanghai, China.

Harry

Being in a room full of supermodels was something I wasn't a fan of. Maybe four years ago I would wonder if this was what haven felt like. But now I wasn't so sure. I just wanted Ellie to be here with me but she was in the audience and I knew I was going to see her soon. Her belly was getting bigger and she had a hard time covering it up. She was almost halfway through the pregnancy and she wasn't a big person so you could tell she was pregnant. We had decided that we would keep it to ourselves and our families for as long as we could and I thought that was a good decision.

"Hey baby" I heard someone behind me and I turned around and saw Ellie. She was dressed in a baby pink suit and her hair was straight and it was cascading down her shoulders.

"Hi, how did you get in here" I asked and she nodded at Fred my security guard. I smiled at him and he nodded.

"How are you, overwhelmed by all these half naked supermodels?" She asked and smirked at her.

"Well kinda, I must say I love underwear" I joked and she shook her head.

"Your an ass" she said with a smile on her lips.

"You know I'm just joking, I'm over that now... I can't think of anyone but you" I said and she smiled and leaned down to kiss me. And then she took of her shoes.

"These shoes are killing me, my feet is so swollen this damn baby better be worth it" she joked and I chuckled. She sat down at the couch in my dressing room and I smiled just looking at her. She picked up her phone and I heard Lou come in to the room.

"Ellie hi, how are you? How's the baby?" She asked and lux was right behind her. Ellie looked up and smiled.

"Good, moving around like crazy, and my feet is like twice their normal size" she said and Lux ran up to Ellie to sit between her legs leaning on her belly.

"That's a good sign, and I know the feet thing made me crazy too" she said and turned to me.

"Yeah I'm also here" I said and she rolled her eyes at me and laughed.

"I saw you like five minutes ago, chill out Harold" she joked and starting to touch my hair.

"Okay you're on in five" she told me and Ellie stood to her feet and put her shoes on and made a very unpleased face when she got them on her feet. And then she walked up to me and kissed my lips.

"Well, have fun out there. Don't stare at their butts" she said and then filled in with.
"Or their boobs" she said and I chuckled and squeezed her bum after she kissed me and she walked out to sit in the audience. I was going to open the show and I was so nervous. I walked out to see all those models preparing and I was to stand at the side. Someone with a headset told me to wave at the camera and I smiled and waved and then walked out to the stage after one of the models and I smiled. Walking out, I opened with Kiwi and I was searching the crowd for Ellie all the time. Then I spotted her next to Lou and Harry and she was smiling during the whole performance. My next performance was only angel and my only focus was to do a great show and nothing else. I was happy with my performance and I knew Ellie knew that both of these songs were about her. And after all this the after party was happening and I did see her further down the red carpet being interviewed and I walked up to her.

"So Ellie how does it feel having your boyfriend walk around with supermodels in their underwear?" I heard the girl that was interviewing her ask. Ellie chuckled and she had probably seen me a couple of feet away from her and smiled.

"Well actually who the heck wants their boyfriend in a room filled with half naked girls but I trust him and he did a great performance, and here he is" she said and reached for my hand. I took her hand and stepped in next to her and put my arm around her waist. She had changed her clothes in to a high waisted black skirt with a slit on the side of her leg and a very revealing top. She was gorgeous and her belly still didn't show, she had given me strict orders to drink all of the drinks that was going to be put in her hand and I smiled when I thought of it.