100 - epilouge

1 year after the wedding.

"Harry will you walk with us?" I asked him and he nodded. And grabbed my hand, and watched Juliet running a head and he chuckled.

"Not to close to the water babe" I yelled after her and she shook her head towards me and sat down in the sand. I looked at harry and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm happy about your tv show" I said to him and he chuckled.

"Did you watch it?" He asked and I nodded.

"I did, it's funny" I told him and he nodded. He had started to produce a tv show and it was actually pretty good. I looked at Juliet who where building something in the sand and she was wearing her little hat and a sundress and Harry looked over at her with a smile.

"Mommy" she yelled and I walked over to her and she stood up and walked towards me.

"I wount gwammy" She said and I chuckled.

"She's inside go ahead" I said and nodded towards the door where I saw Anne standing waiting for her. I took Harry's hand and started to walked down to the water from our little beach house. And I was right when I bought this for us, we've been here for almost the entire summer. And I loved that both of us had kind of regular jobs, Harry was still writing and producing music but he hadn't toured in two years and I loved seeing him happy without the touring.

"Hey harry I have something to tell you" I said and looked at him and pushed my sunglasses up on my head and he did the same.

"Why do you look so serious? If you cheated I don't want to know" he said and I let out a laugh.

"I'm having your baby, and it is your business" I joked and he smiled and chuckled and then lifted me when he hugged me.

"I told you I didn't have bad swimmers" I shook my head and when he let me down I leaned in to kiss his lips.
"Shut up" I said and he laughed and I took a step out in the water and felt the fresh ocean breeze fill my senses. And I held a hand on my belly and I already felt like I wanted to hug the little creature in there.

5 years after the wedding

"You ready love?" I heard Harry ask Juliet and she nodded. I saw how he zipped her sparkly backpack.

"Okay I packed you lunch, a cheese sandwich and some grapes" I said and she nodded.
"And I put some Oreos in there for treat" I leaned down and whispered in her ear and she smiled towards me.

"Luka, it's time c'mon" I heard Harry say and the little boy came running towards Harry and I saw his little backpack bounce up and down while he was running. His big green eyes lighting up when Harry picked him up throwing him up in the air. He was the exact copy of Harry, he had dark curls and big green eyes and the dimples. I held my hand on my growing belly and I knew it would come another baby any day now. And Harry looked at me when I put my hand on my back.