35 - I care

Harry

Two days that's all I got left of being in that contract with Ellie. And she was pissed at me, or maybe not pissed but she was disappointed. I watched as she left the car and I followed her a few minutes later. We were outside where the cars were parked and I could see Ellie having a laugh with the other guys and she was standing talking to Niall that's when I noticed the paparazzi snapping pictures and also the fans. I walked over to her and then wrapped my arms around her waist and put my chin on top of her head.

"What are you doing harry" she asked and I sighed.

"Paparazzi and the fans are watching" I explained but I really just wanted to be close to her. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my torso. And I smiled down at her.

"I can't do this right now" she said and let me go and walked back inside. Niall came to me and patted my back.

"If you don't even care why do you look so sad" he asked and I sighed and knew it was time to tell him the truth.

"Because I do, I do fucking care about her and I screwed up. Big time, I always do" I said and he gave me a small smile.

"Tell her that before it's to late bro" he said and he was right. He truly was, and I would wait until after the show when we got back to the hotel. The show was as every other night, great but now I couldn't be as fun as I used to be. I kept looking for Ellie to be seen with the others beside the stage but she wasn't there. When we got of stage she wasn't there either, I looked for her outside and in the rooms everywhere.

"Harry, she went back to the hotel" Lou said and I sighed and sat down on the couch.

"And Harry if you don't even care why are you acting like this is a big deal" I looked up at Lou who came inside and closed the door.

"I lied, I do care. I care a lot, she is one of the best things that have ever happened to me. When I'm with her I get those warm feelings inside of me, and when I sleep next to her the nightmares goes away" I said in a loud voice and Lou sighed and shook her head. And it was true, the only people who knew about those nightmares were the other four boys and Lou. All because I've shared rooms with all of them.

"You are in love with her you moron" she said and I shook my head.

"I don't know" I said and she nodded.

"You are, I see the way you look at her when she enters the room. Even if you don't know it yet I can tell that you are" she said and then left me in the room before Cal came to get me and go back to the hotel. I asked for his room key for Ellie's room and he gave it to me. I stood in front of her door and then I walked in. The lights were still on and she was on her phone talking to someone. Sitting on the bed and when she saw me she hung up the person on the phone and just looked at me.

"What do you want?" She asked and she looked hurt. And mad and annoyed that I was here.

"I want you to listen to me" I said and she sighed.

"What if I don't want to listen harry?" She said and I shook my head. I started to get mad I don't know why but I did.

"Please Ellie stop being so fucking stubborn and listen to me" I yelled and she looked surprised by me saying that.

"Okay, talk then" she said and I sighed and looked at her.

"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry for even touching that other girl. I fell in to an old habit, and I feel so fucking bad for doing that. But I care about you and I care so much what you think of me and I have never felt this way before. That's why I have a hard time telling you. Because I have never ever in my life felt this way about anyone" I said and I saw a tear stream down her face. I felt so bad for making her cry but I didn't know how to handle any of this. But she just sat there in silence and I didn't know if she was out of words, but that would be crazy cause she always have something to say.

"And I would do anything to get you to forgive me and I'm just I'm, I'm sorry" I said and she wiped away the tears. And she was still silent.

"Please just say something" I said and looked at her and she looked back at me and I waited. I waited for what felt like hours before she opened her mouth to speak.

"I, I just don't want to be that girl that goes back to someone that doesn't want me as much as I want them, I've been put to the side my entire life Harry and I don't want to feel like I'm just another one of your girls" she said and as much as that hurt it was true. At first she was just one of the others. But now she isn't, when I got to know her I knew she would be the only one for me. And she truly is. She is perfect.

"You're not, you're not just one of my girls, I did never care about them, I never cared. I didn't know anything about those others but I know tons of things about you. You're my girl, my Ellie" I said and she shook her head and sighed.

"Say anything that you know about me harry, that isn't obvious" she asked and I smiled and I could say tons of things.

"I know that when you get nervous you bite your lip and run you fingers through your hair and scratch your neck, and you have a birthmark shaped as a heart on your back, you always wear a hoodie to bed, you never eat something to your pancakes, and when you are about to cry you shake your left leg, when you get angry your hands shake. I know you better than you think and I hate that you think so less about me" I said and she smiled a bit. I stepped towards her and I put my hand on her cheek.

"Please forgive me, I know it doesn't seem that way but I do really care about you" I said and she nodded.

"I will forgive you harry, but it will take time and won't be tonight. I'm sorry, but I can't let you walk away that easily" she said and I sighed and nodded.

"I get it, well you heard me out, and thank you for that. I'll be in my room across the hall if you need anything" she nodded and I leaned over her and kissed the top of her head before walking out. I got inside of my room and saw the other boys sleeping on their beds as I undressed and laid down on my bed and where about to sleep when I heard the door open and someone walked over to my bed and I already knew it was Ellie. It had been a while since I left her room and I couldn't sleep, I had been in bed for an hour when I heard her come in. I felt how she got under the covers and I turned around so my face was against hers.

"What are you doing?" I asked and she sighed.

"I couldn't sleep" she said and I sighed and lifted my cover.

"Come here" I said and she crawled closer to me and I held her close as I felt her fall asleep in my arms. I still wondered what this meant. Cause she just fell asleep leaving me there confused. Which made me sleepless that night.