77 - juliet anne styles

April 19th 2018, Los Angeles, CA

Ellie

"We can't keep calling you apple. That's not how this works you need a name" I said to the baby laying in her little baby nest at the couch. She was just so precious I couldn't take my eyes of her.

"I was thinking, what about Juliet" Harry said and I looked at her and it just fit perfectly.

"Juliet, she is a Juliet. Juliet Anne Styles" she said and Harry put a hand on my back and rubbed it.

"You want her to have my mother's name?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes" I said and then hugged his torso. We both were just watching the baby while she was sleeping.

"I don't want to leave, I want to stay here and watch her sleep" Harry said and I chuckled. And leaned on his shoulder.

"I know, I want you to stay too. But it's just a couple of weeks then you're back and we can come with you" I said and he nodded. I could tell he really didn't want to leave and he was being more clingy that usual and we only had a few days until he was gone for a couple of weeks again. I just wanted the tour to be over so we could take a pause for a little while and enjoy our daughter.

Me and harry were able to take our eyes of the baby for a few seconds and get ourselves something to eat. She was not sleeping through the night but it wasn't that bad. She woke up because she was hungry one time and I was right next to her. Harry didn't sleep the first night cause he thought he was going to roll on top of her but I put her in the baby nest on the edge next to me so I was in the middle. I looked over at him and smiled.

"What?" He said and simple words like that made his British accents come out even more and I chuckled. And took my plate and walked around the table and sat down on his lap.

"Nothing, I'm just really really happy" I said and kissed his cheek. And he chuckled and pushed the chair away from the table and grabbed my other leg and put it on the other side of him so I was straddling him.

"So am I, I never thought I would end up this happy" he said and put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his cheeks.

"Well me neither" I said and leaned in to kiss his lips and I put my teeth in his lips and a groan left the back of his throat. I started to grind my hips and I could feel Harry harden underneath me and I wanted nothing else than for him to fuck me right here on this table. But I couldn't I still had stitches down there, perks of giving birth. And it still hurt like hell, and was a huge risk for infection the nurses had told me. And before I could break it of I could hear the baby scream.

"We are never going to have sex again are we" Harry asked and I chuckled and shook my head.

"Probably not" I said and stood up and then picked up Juliet from the couch and walked her to the kitchen where harry was sitting and finishing cleaning up our lunch.

"I think she's hungry" I said and Harry chuckled.

"You still uncomfortable with the breast feeding" he asked and I nodded.

"Yes, or like it feels uncomfortable" I said and lifted up my T-shirt. And I could feel the baby starting to eat.

"You don't mind when I suck on your nipples" he said with a smirk. And I chuckled and shook my head.

"You don't suck, you nibble that's a difference" I said and he let out a laugh. And I put the baby to my breast and she started to eat.

"So Niall is coming over today" Harry said and I nodded.