Chapter 17

~ Third P.O.V ~

Days had passed since Elizabeth left the manor and It just wasn't the same.

~ Servants hall ~

"Hey Sebastian?"

"Yes Finny"

"Why did Lady Elizabeth leave a week early then she should of?"

"Finny it isn't any of your business"

"But Sebastian she looked..."

"Finny she left because her father was home early that was all"

"Oh okay then"

~ Ciel's Study ~

Ciel was in his office laying on his desk falling asleep with paperwork all around him.

"Honey wake up" Sebastian said whilst shaking him to wake up.

"What did you just call me....?"

"Oh I thought I would try a cute nickname for you...do you not want to be called that?"

"Um...I'm not sure what to think about it cause I'm not used to the name"

"What do you suggest then my lord?"

"Well maybe you can call me by my first name...or if you don't want to then call me Bocchan, but I don't mind"

"Okay then Ciel it is"

"Say my name"

"Ciel"

"Again"

"Ciel"

"Oh Sebastian I love it when you call me by my first name!"

"Awe my lo...I mean Ciel"

"Oh that's it!"

Ciel was now super kinky and turned round to see Sebastian's Member out.

"Oh you read my mind" Ciel said getting ready to give Sebastian his first Bj.

"All you have to do is put your mouth around and start going back and forth"

"Okay"

Ciel starting going back as forth on Sebastian giving him a bj and Sebastian  started to moan.

"Ciel..... Your making me feel so good.."

"I'm gl..."

Ciel couldn't finish his sentence because Sebastian came into his mouth.

"Oh my...sorry Ciel I didn't mean to cum so soon your small mouth just makes me feel so good"

Ciel swallowed Sebastian cum.

"Oh Sebastian your cum tastes so good"

"Why thank you my lord" he says whilst blushing.

"Alright then my lord we should clean you up and you should get back to work"

"Yes I guess so but please call me my lord when the staff or we have guests round"

"Yes Ciel sorry"

"Okay then clean me up"

"Yes my lor....Ciel"