Chapter 19

~ Finnys P.O.V ~

~ Servants hall ~

"Alright everyone come here I have news" Sebastian says whilst everyone walks over.

"Yes Sebastian?"

"We will be having a guest round early Friday morning so you need to be prepared"

"Who Sebasti...."

"I'm not done yet Finny!"

"Sorry..."

"Anyways Bard please prepare three course meals for every night and they have to be perfect, and no flame throwers!! We don't want the place burning down"

"Yes Sebastian I will make the best meals the young master has ever tasted"

"Good, Now Mey - Rin I want you to make sure the manor is spotless which means I don't want to see any dust or mess anywhere! I also want all the rooms done!"

"Yes Sebastian I will try my best yes I will!"

"And  Finny I need the garden to be gorgeously groomed to perfection because as its summer the young lord likes to eat his dinner outside sometimes as well as we want to make a good first impression"

"Yes Sebastian everything will be perfect"

"Good I hope so"

"Oh and Tanaka...I guess you do whatever suites you"

"Mhhhh" Tanaka mumbled

"So who is coming Sebastian?"

"Alois Trancy"

".....WHAT!!!???" All three servants shout at the same time.

"Oh yes you heard me correctly another thing is please have a sharp eye for his butler Claude he has been known to wanting to hurt our young master"

"Yes Sebastian we will protect our young master!!!"

"I hope so now I'm going to deal with the young master get back to work"

*Sebastian leaves the room*

"Why would we have to go through all this effort to make a devil like Alois's stay nice here?" Bard asked In annoyance

"I don't know but I'm definitely gonna have a sharp eye for that Claude" Finny said.

"I always had a bad feeling about him...yes I did" Mey - Rin explained.

"Right back to work then you lot"

"Yes Bard!" Finny and Mey - Rin shouted in unison