Chapter 36

Sebastian's P.O.V

Sebastian and Mey - Rin were travelling to the Trancy Manor.

"I know he's close, I can smell his scent...ill come save you soon Ciel I promise you will come out safe and sound"

"Hey Sebastian I see the manor we should prepare ourselves for what's to come" Mey - Rin implied

"Yes we should, do you know how far behind Finny and Bard is?" He asked

"Yes they are around one hour away Sebastian" Mey - Rin answered.

"Okay, let's stop out of sight of the manor maybe in those trees over there" Sebastian Pointed at some trees.

The driver stops so they are hidden away in the trees and Mey - Rin gets out followed by Sebastian.

"Right Alois is probably holding Ciel in the basement so let's head there now" Sebastian ordered.

Mey - Rin nodded in agreement

Sebastian and Mey - Rin heads round the back of the Manor where there was a trapped door for leasing into the basement, Sebastian unlocks it and peers down.

"Looks good to me, I shall go first then you, okay?" Sebastian said "yes Sebastian" Mey - Rin responded

Sebastian's started climbing down the ladder followed shortly by Mey - Rin.

"Sebastian what happens if the young master isn't here?" Mey - Rin asked

"Don't worry I know he's here" Sebastian said "how do you know?" Sebastian turned round to look at Mey - Rin "I can smell his scent" he turned round and kept walking down the corridor.

"He's close maybe five hundred metres away....I'm close to my young Master...I just need to find him...."

The two kept walking down the corridor until they heard a scream.

"Sebastian was that...." Mey - Rin got cut off by her mouth being covered by Sebastian's hand. "Be quiet I hear footsteps" he whispered to Mey - Rin

Sebastian looked around for somewhere to hide until they had no choice but to just stay around a corner praying for the footsteps to distance.

But they didn't notice that someone was behind them.

~ Mey - Rin's P.O.V ~

"Why are we just waiting here? The footsteps have stopped.....wait...."

Mey - Rin saw a shadow from behind her which looked like a man's shadow.

Mey - Rin quietly grabbed her guns from our her pockets and quickly turned round to see five men standing there armed.

"Where did these guys come from?!!...I need to protect Sebastian so he can save the young master.....he has to he the one to save him, we all know what he feels like towards our young master"

Sebastian turned round to see Mey - Rin fighting the men.

"Sebastian!! Go whilst you can! Save the young master!" Mey - Rin shouted

"No I'll stay and fight! We will defeat them quicker" Sebastian said

"Sebastian I will be fine! Just go and save Ciel!!!" Mey - Rin commanded

Sebastian nodded "thank you Mey - Rin" He ran off down the hall.

"Right you bastards let stop with the games and fight like real men!!" Mey - Rin screamed running towards the men

~ Sebastian's P.O.V ~

"I hope Mey - Rin will be okay....now let's go save my young master!"

Sebastian runs down the corridor in the direction of the screams he heard until he reached a door.

"He's here.... He's on the other side of the door...I can finally save him and kill that brat Alois for good!"

Sebastian was about to open the door until he felt something in his back.

"Hello Sebastian, long time no see"

"I know that voice from anywhere....."

"Hello Lady Elizabeth" Sebastian turned round looking at the ex fiancé of  Ciel, she was holding a sword in both hands.

"Where do you think your going?" Elizabeth asked with a grin.

"Oh no where, well not now anyways"

"I told you I would come back for revenge didn't I" she said still grinning "so you teamed up with Alois Trancy?" Sebastian said "yes, I heard what you did to Claude so I sent him a letter and he agreed to team up with me" Sebastian and Elizabeth locked eyes.

"Why are you telling me all this?" Sebastian looked at Elizabeth suspiciously.

"I just wanted to tell you the truth, well before a kill you anyways!!!" Elizabeth cried

Sebastian started laughing "what's funny??!!" Elizabeth asked in annoyance "you really think your gonna kill me? That's just funny"

Elizabeth looked really annoyed at this point "TIME TO DIE SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS!!!"

Elizabeth lunged towards Sebastian and stabbed him in the stomach.

It didn't register to Sebastian that he had been stabbed until he looked down and saw blood dripping down his leg.

"You bitch! You stabbed me!" Sebastian shouted "I told myself I wouldn't dare lay a finger on you as your a woman but I'm gonna make you beg for mercy once I'm done!!!"

Elizabeth looked scared for a second until she grinned all smug "ha you will be the one who will be begging Sebastian not me"

The two glared at each other and lunged towards each other ready to fight.