Chapter 37

~ Ciel's P.O.V ~

"I've blacked out like 5 times already....I don't remember anything he has done to me, I just remember pain of being burned then hearing a sinister laugh....I don't know what to do....I don't know what he will do to me next...I need Sebastian"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Ciel screamed in pain.

"Oh Ciel when you scream it just makes me so happy" Alois said with a grin "please stop hurting me Alois....maybe we could sort something out" He said weakly

"I told you I would come back for revenge and this is it, you damn butler killed Claude, so I will kill the one person he truly ever loved!" Alois lifted up his rod he used to burn Ciel and puts it in the Fire.

"It's because you and Claude rap....AAAAAHHHHHH" Ciel cried with pain "hush hush we don't want anyone to find out now do we?" Ciel shakes his head.

"Now I'm bored of burning you, let's do something better shall we?!" Ciel Shook his head "no please no...don't...no more"

"Don't worry Ciel I love you too much to burn you anymore but I have something better in store for you"

Ciel looked down to see his naked body with Burns all over him. "Isn't this enough Alois? Can't we just stop now? If you love me this much then you shouldn't kill me!"

Alois thought about it for a couple seconds, "nope I love you but your butler did kill Claude so you deserve it"

"Please Alois" Ciel looked at him "STOP BEGGING!!!" Alois slapped Ciel across the face "IT ISNT GOING TO WORK!!"

Alois got on his knees by Ciel and looked up at him with a evil look in his eye.

"Alois don't....please not again..." Ciel weakly begged

"Too late...your my bitch now!"

Alois touched Ciel's member which got hard straight away "wow Ciel you must get it on with Sebastian a lot! I've never seen one get this hard so fast especially if I've hardly done anything to it" He started to pump Ciel's member fast.

"Alois.....stop....it hurts...." Ciel said wincing in pleasure but also pain "your feeling good aren't you Ciel!" Alois said looking up at him "no...." Ciel spoke

"Do you want me to stop?" Alois asked "no....I mean yes stop I beg you!" Ciel responded "all I heard was no"

"I don't want to be hurt again.....I don't want to be violated.....ill just blame myself forever...I'm worthless....I'm useless without Sebastian"

Ciel was about to explode "oh your starting to tense up...does that mean I'm gonna make you cum?" Alois had a smug look on his face "no!" But as soon as Ciel said it he came all over Alois.

"Yummy, I always knew you were a dirty dirty boy but I never knew you were this dirty" Alois started to take off all his clothes.

"what....what are you going to do now...." Ciel looked at Alois in fear.

"Oh nothing don't worry it will be over shortly" Alois walked up to Ciel and unchained him "get on you knees" Ciel did as he was told. Alois got his fingers and lifted up Ciel's chin and kissed him. Ciel looked stunned but grossed out by the kiss. Alois got on his hands and knees facing away from Ciel.

"What are you going to make me do...." Ciel was frightened about what the answer would be "your going to have sex with me" Alois turned to see Ciel's horrified face "no....no I won't...you can't force me" Alois laughed "oh Ciel whilst your in my captivity I'll make you do what I want!" "No..." Ciel he sad quietly 

"Here I come my little Ciel" Alois said with a big evil grin from ear to ear. He leaning backwards pushing Ciel into him.

"NOOOOO!!!!!....."