Chapter 31

~ Third P.O.V ~ Ciel's bedroom ~

Ciel was waiting patiently for Sebastian to come into the room to Change Ciel into his night gown, little did he know Sebastian was pacing back and fourth outside his door figuring out what to do.

"Oh god...oh god...what do I do..will he push me away?....I need to get him changed I need to..."

"Sebastian? Is everything alright?"

Sebastian didn't realise that Finny was standing next to him.

"Oh what, yes I'm fine"

"Are you sure? You were mumbling to yourself quite a lot"

"Yes I'm sure I just need to get the young master changed"

"Well shouldn't you already of done that?"

"Finny please leave and get back to work"

"Sorry"

After Finny left Sebastian for a little longer until the bedroom door opened and there stood a very angry looking Ciel.

"Sebastian?!! What the hell I've been waiting for thirty minutes now!"

"I'm so sorry my lord I'll come get you changed now" the two walk into the room silently.

Sebastian started to undress Ciel. There was no eye contact made but when Ciel was almost butt naked Sebastian couldn't help but look at him whilst Ciel blushes.

"Please stop looking at me Sebastian"

"I can't..."

"And whys that?"

"Because your so handsome" Ciel's blush gets deeper and Sebastian started to get closer to him,

"Sebastian what are you doing?" Sebastian was now standing over Ciel and just stares down at Ciel smiling.

"Sebastian.....why are you smiling like that?"

"My lord relax...please lay down" Sebastian pushes Ciel onto the bed and lays on top of him.

"Sebastian why are you...." Ciel started to blush deeper and deeper.

"Oh my lord for not wanting to be touched and for me to be this close to you I wouldn't of guessed you would be this turned on" Sebastian says with a cheeky smile.

"Well obviously if someone was to lay on my I would be turned on! And because it's you it makes me more turned on!"

Sebastian gave Ciel a bear hug from behind, he started pulling Ciel's pants down and got his member out.

"Sebastian....." He got cut off my a big snog from Sebastian.

"Embrace me...." Sebastian whispered into Ciel's ear, struggling to speak he says "embrace you? Why would I.....embrace you? What...are you on about?"

"Love me and Embrace me" he whispers again softly into Ciel's ear, "oh Sebastian why wouldn't I not love you...I've never stopped loving you"

Sebastian and Ciel started having a make out session whilst Sebastian was struggling to take of his suit.

~ Ciel's P.O.V ~

"I'm back....I can be touched again....I'm not afraid.....I'm gonna have sex with Sebastian for the first time in a month!"

"I....love...you Sebas...tian....ngggg....Michaelis" Ciel struggled to say whilst his member was being pumped hard and fast.

"I love you too Ciel Phantomhive" they started to passionately make out naked on the bed.

"Hey why don't I try pleasure you for once?" Ciel asks with a cheeky smile. "Oh that would be lovely"

Sebastian sits at the edge of the bed, "get on the floor and kneel like a dog facing towards me, next you have to put your mouth around my member and move your head back and fourth"

Ciel looks at Sebastian, "are you crazy! My small mouth isn't going to fit that big thing in my mouth" Sebastian just giggles "the smaller the mouth the tighter it is which makes me better for me, don't you want to satisfy me?"

"Yes I do...oh god here goes" Ciel started to give Sebastian a blowjob and he could feel Sebastian's member starting to twitch and get bigger.

"Oh.....nggggg....Ciel....your so tight I think I'm gonna.......cum already....!" Sebastian comes all inside Ciel's mouth

"Swallow it! Your my bitch now!" Ciel swallows " it tastes delicious, they started to laugh.

"Time for the best part"

Sebastian leaps onto Ciel and forcefully pushed his member into Ciel as far as he can whilst pumping his member really hard,

"Sebastian.....uggghhhhhhh faster....harder.....I'm gonna..I'm gonna cum!" Ciel cums all over himself and Sebastian, shortly after Sebastian cums as well.

Ciel and Sebastian was still hard so the did it all night long until they could do it any longer.

"Sebastian that was the best night I've had in a long time" He says whilst panting out of breath.

"me too Ciel"  Sebastian and Ciel embraced each other for the rest of the night.