Chapter 20

~ Alois's P.O.V ~

"I am going to go see Ciel....my beloved Ciel Phantomhive. I love him I want him! And no one will get in my way"

"Your highness it is time to get into the carriage"

"Fine, but I don't want you anywhere near me. You are scum to me!"

"And you are scum to me as well!" Claude said loudly.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SCUM!"

Alois Kicks Claude in the stomach which sends Claude toppling to the door in pain.

"I AM YOUR MASTER, YOU WILL OBEY ME SO DONT YOU FUCKING DARE CALL ME A SCUM AGAIN!"

"Yes your highness I'm sorry" Claude says when getting up grunting in pain.

"Right lets get going, I'm getting fed up now Claude"

"Yes your highness"

Alois and Claude get into the Carriage and set off for the Phantomhive Manor.

"You highness?"

"What Claude!"

"Do you love Ciel Phantomhive?"

"What....why would you think that?" He says whilst blushing.

"Well you wanted to see him, you are talking none stop about him and you are currently blushing"

"Claude how dare you insult me like that!"

"How so your highne...."

"You are calling me a homosexual and I AM NOT A HOMOSEXUAL!"

"I'm sorry your highness I will not accuse you any longer about this subject"

"Good!"

I just lied to Claude....I know I love him and I am a homosexual but I don't want my damn butler knowing! And I know Claude loves my Ciel as well cause he is obsessed with him.

"Your highness did you hear what I just said?"

"Huh? What?"

"I said we are only 12 hours away from the Phantomhive Manor"

"Wow okay I didn't realise I was caught up with my thoughts for so long"

"What were you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing"

"Anything erotic?" Claude stares at Alois in a weird way.

"What no! God you are disgusting"

"Sure"

"Shut it"

"Yes your highness"