Chapter 30

~ Authors note ~

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been posting, I've been having really bad writers block and I've been busy.

I'll try harder I promise.

----------------------------------------------

~ Third P.O.V ~

The two embrace with a hug it only lasts for a couple seconds but to Sebastian it was the best couple seconds for a while.

"I'm so glad your getting better"

"Yes me too" Ciel said giving a small smile towards Sebastian.

"Would you like me to bring you your tea and scones in your office?"

"Yes that would be lovely, I have some calls to make first though" Ciel explains whilst walking off to his study.

"Yes, my lord" Sebastian bows and wonders off to make Ciel's tea and Scones.

~ Ciel's Study ~ Ciel's P.O.V ~

*Phone rings*

"Hello, Phantomhive residence please may I ask who's calling?" Ciel asks very professionally and calm.

"Ah my lord nice to hear from you"

"Oh god not you..." Ciel rolls his eyes "what do you want Lau?"

"Oh nothing I just wanted to ask you a small favour"

"And that is exactly?"

"I need somewhere to store some things for a couple days, will that be okay?"

"Are they off the black market by any chance?"

"Well...that's classified information my lord"

"No Lau! I'm not having illegal things in my manor I could get arrested, don't ask me again!"

"I'm sorry for bothering you my lord"

*knock at the door*

"Good bye Lau"

Ciel hangs up the phone.

"Come in Sebastian"

Sebastian walks into the room with a tray of earl grey and scones, "how did you know it was me?" He asks with a little smile,

"It's not that hard to figure out its you plus I could smell the scones from through the door" Ciel smiles back and giggles quietly.

Sebastian places the tray on Ciel's desk and hands him his earl grey.

"Thank you Sebastian that will be all"

"Yes my lord"

Sebastian walks out closing the door behind him.

~ Sebastian's P.O.V ~

"I yearn for his body next to mine, no I need his body next to mine! I'm like a unfinished puzzle and he's my missing piece, I know he's just gone through a massive Trauma and he's recovering slowly but it's just hell to me.....I want him"

Sebastian walks into the kitchen he was away in his thought and didn't realise Tanaka has grown big.

"Oh Tanaka your big again"

"Yes I have came to talk to you actually"

"And how can I help you?"

"Well I think I can help you instead"

"How so?"

"You love our young master, but so does the rest of us the only difference with our love and your love for him is you actually love him as a person and not just your master, I could see it at day one every single time you looked at him you would have this twinkle in your eye that I have never seen before and after the torment that our young master has went through I know he doesn't want to be touched or loved and I know your hurting for it"

Sebastian is looking down with tears in his eyes "what do I do tanaka...." He looks up.

"Sebastian just do what you have to do even if he screams just make him embrace you and love you again, you both have those sparkles in your eyes for each other"

"But when do I go see him?" Before Tanaka could answer he was back to his small self again "Tanaka no why now....".

Sebastian walks off thinking of the words Tanaka had said to him,

"Make him Embrace me and feel my love that's all I have to do....okay I'll try later on"