Chapter 18

Sebastian's P.O.V

"Ciel has a bunch of mail today it's probably just telegrams from companies that want to get involved with the Funtom company but it's still strange how there's so much"

~ In Ciel's Room ~

"Morning honey" Sebastian says whilst kissing Ciel's cheek.

"Oh good morning"

"Today for breakfast we have a lovely smoked salmon with a pouched egg as well as your usual earl grey tea"

"Thank you Sebastian this looks delicious, what has been planned for me today?"

"Well once again you have a piles of paper work to do"

"Well it's your fault for destructing me with you sexy body"

"Oh you cheeky boy" Sebastian says whilst they have a giggle.

"And what else?"

"You also have a bunch of telegrams to go through"

"Well okay then"

~ Ciel's P.O.V ~ In Ciel's Study ~

"Ugh I hate having to do paperwork, that's probably my fault for being the head of the Funtom Company"

Ciel pushes his paperwork to the side and the door knocks.

"Come in"

"My lord I have brung you some earl grey tea"

"Thank you Sebastian I'm just about to look through my mail but it's probably a bunch of junk in my opinion"

"Yes indeed my lord"

Ciel looks through his mail and it is mostly companies trying to contact him until he comes across one in particular.

"Oh Sebastian this is interesting"

"Yes my lord what is?"

"I have got a telegram from....."

"Who Ciel?"

"Alois Trancy..."

"But why..."

"I'm not sure he says he wants to stay for a bit maybe a weekend or so but I despise that horrid boy and his butler!"

"I understand why you hate them Bocchan but just let him stay over and see what he's planning and I'll be with you to protect you the whole time from Claude"

"Yes thank you Sebastian"

"No problem Ciel, when is he meant to be arriving?"

"He says he's getting a carriage over on Wednesday evening and will be here by early Friday morning"

"Yes, well I will make sure the servants know and to prepare them for our guests"

"Please do and also inform them to keep a close eye on Claude"

"Yes Bocchan"

Sebastian kisses Ciel and leaves"