Chapter 39

~ Ciel's P.O.V ~

"NOOOOO...." Ciel screaming in refusal "don't! Don't do this!" He cried but it was too late.

"Oh Ciel your inside me....it's all warm and solid" Alois mumbled. "Stop....please.......please stop.." Ciel said weakly with tears rushing down his face.

"No....no...no....no...NOOO it's like the Claude situation all over again but instead it's worse....why me...why me of all people....someone...please save me...anyone......."

Alois was panting hard and fast "hey Ciel why don't you move, I know you want to and it would give me a break" he grinned. "Drop dead Trancy I'm not doing anything with you!" Tears still rushing down his face.

"Oh but your wrong, your the one having sex with me and if you come out here alive to tell your story which I doubt you will then I will just sue you and the Funtom company for Rape!!"

Ciel looked shocked he was frozen "but but....I'm not doing anything...it's all you..." Alois grin grew bigger "well they don't know that now do they Ciel"

"I can't loose my company.....if he does sue me then the Phantomhive name would be ruined and shamed apon" Ciel thought to himself.

Alois chuckled "now I'm getting tired, just do me a favour and start moving your hips" "no Alois! I will not" Alois turned round and punched his face repeatedly a couple times "yes you will Ciel!!!! Anyways I know you want to start moving" Ciel was in pain "no I don't...I can't get pleasure from this......not in this sort of way.....not by rape...." He said weakly. Alois slapped him hard across the face again "DO IT CIEL!!!" Ciel just nodded and started moving, He didn't want to get hit again.

"Oh Ciel now your talking!!!!....ngggggg you feel so good when you move like this...faster..."

"Wow...I've really hit an all time low...being threatened and raped by Alois...and I'm probably going to die soon....this is my worst nightmare"

"Ciel! Ciel! Oi!!! Move faster! Pleasure me!" Ciel couldn't hear what Alois was saying as he was in his own world.

~ 5 minutes later ~

Ciel was in floods of tears at this point. Next thing he knows something hit him on the head and he blacked out just hearing voices in the distance.

"What the...what happened? Did something hit me...was it Alois?....wait I hear a voice...what's he saying?....."

Ciel listened closely and he realised what Alois was saying "no.....what is he doing to me...all I heard was 'if you can't satisfy me then I'll just satisfy myself with you when your unconscious'...." An evil sounding Laugh came shortly after what Alois said.

"He is a disgusting boy! I hate him! I wonder what will happen when I come back round.....I'm dreading to find out..."

Ciel falls into a deep sleep with his thoughts fresh in his mind.

~ 4 hours later ~

Ciel started to wake up and looked around in confusion of what happened.

"What happened....ow my head hurts, where has Alois ran of to?...wait! What happened when I was asleep!! What did he to to me..."

A door opened and round the corner came a smug looking Alois.

"Oh yay!! Ciel's awake! Yay! Time for some games!" Alois ran over to Ciel and touched his bare chest.