Chapter 33

~ Sebastian P.O.V ~

Oh my young master is so cute I do love him dearly and I would kill for him saying that I am his butler or should I say a simply one helllll of a butler

"Sebastian did you hear what I just said?" Finny asked "oh what no sorry I was in my own little world"

"Right anyways Mey - Rin has broke something again" Finny said

"Great that's what I need right now to clean up after you servants....that damn girl is useless anything she does always ends up in a mess anyways where is she Finny" Sebastian sounded annoyed

"She's in the drawing room Sebastian"

"Okay I'll head over there now" Sebastian walked off "that damn girl" he mumbled to himself.

~ Drawing Room ~

"Mey - Rin what the hell happened here?!!"

"Well I um I was cleaning the vase and it just fell over...yes it did" Mey - Rin explained

"Do you understand how expensive that Vase was Mey - Rin!!" Sebastian was getting angry at this point "now what happened to the rest of the room?!"

"Well once the vase fell I tried to catch it yes I did and me being me I tripped over the carpet but before I hit the ground I grabbed onto something and it fell on me yes it did" Mey - Rin said looking embarrassed with the mess.

"Okay well that explains why the bookshelf has fallen over and there's books everywhere, just clean....it.." Sebastian was cut off by a big smashing sound coming from up stairs.

"THE YOUNG MASTER!!!!"

Sebastian ran out the room and barged into Ciel's study.

"Master? Master are you in here!!!"

Sebastian looked at the window and it was smashed and Ciel was gone.

Sebastian ran over to the window and looked out of it screaming "Young master!! Young master!!! CIEL!!!"

The servants came charging into the room from hearing the shouting and saw Sebastian was crying on the ground curled up into a ball.

"Sebastian??" Finny walked over to him

"Hey Sebastian where the young master?!" Bard asked with worry in his voice.

All the servants looked around and saw the smashed window then back at Sebastian.

Sebastian was quiet for five minutes then spoke "our young master has been taken we don't know who by but I think I may have an idea who may have been"

"Who Sebastian?" Finny wondered "I have to fill you in all the details first then you will understand why I think it's that particular person" Sebastian said sitting up.

So Sebastian explained everything that has happened, the relationship with him and Ciel, When Elizabeth caught them and the whole thing with Alois.

"So when Lady Elizabeth left early it wasn't because her father returned but because she caught you sleeping with the young master?" Mey - Rin asked

"Yes exactly"

"And when Alois was crying it was because of Claude being killed by you cause he raped the Young Master?"

"Yes Finny"

Bard just stood there taking the information in, he went up to Sebastian picked him up by the collar and started punching him in the face repeatedly.

"BARD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" Mey - Rin and Finny shouted pulling him off of Sebastian.

"You make me want to throw up Sebastian!! So that time I came to see you and you were 'doing laundry' you were actually SHAGGING OUR YOUNG MASTER!!! you are a perverted creep! I will never forgive you! You violated our young master and you should be in Jail!!!!" Bard shouted, he spat at Sebastian "Your scum!" Bard kicked Sebastian in the stomach one more time and walked off followed by the other servants.

Sebastian was left alone to cry in Pain and Sorrow.

"I'm disgusting.....I violated my young master at 13...I'm as bad as Claude...NO no one can be as bad as him! I am nothing like Claude, Well I don't think I am.....I just need to focus on finding the young master and bringing him home safe and sound"