Chapter 27

~ Sebastian's P.O.V ~

"Time to go wake up my little Ciel"

"My lord it's time to wake up and have some earl grey tea and breakfast"

Ciel is fully under his covers and not moving.

"My lord..." Sebastian chucks the covers off Ciel and saw the boy curled up in a ball crying, "Ciel have you been crying?" Sebastian sits next to Ciel and tries to hug him but as soon as he touched him Ciel started to cry and move away "Get off me, please don't hurt me again!" He started to cry again. "My lord what has happened? Has someone hurt you?", there was no answer so Sebastian started thinking...

"What is wrong with Ciel....I hope no one has hurt him...did someone make him do things...but who......wait?!!! I think I may have a idea who....

"My lord I will be back"

Sebastian runs and barges into Claude's bedroom looking angrier than ever. He walks up to Claude and shoves him to the wall.

"YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T HURT HIM!"

"What are you on about Sebastian"

"You did something to Ciel! Didn't you?!"

"What I didn't do such a thing!" Sebastian's eyes turned magenta and you could see Sebastian was getting more angry by the second. "Calm down Sebastian honestly I didn't do anything bad I just visited him last night with Alois" Sebastian looks at Claude "what did you do to make him cry!" Claude started to smile "why don't you go ask Alois".

Sebastian let go of Claude and runs off to find Alois. "TRANCY WHERE ARE YOU!". Sebastian storms into Alois's room where Alois was just waking up.

"What do you want Sebastian?"

"What did you do to Ciel last night!"

Alois looks up from his breakfast, "oh nothing we just went to go visit him, all I wanted to do was talk but we didn't just talk Claude wanted to purify him" Alois had the same evil grin spread across his face like Claude had.

"What do you mean by he wanted to purify Ciel?!"

"Oh you don't know? Well he purified me and then purified Ciel it was painful but I was fine"

"Wait...do you mean....no...no he didn't...did he?"

"Yep"

"HE RAPED CIEL!"

Alois just started to laugh. "TRANCY YOUR GET OUT OF THIS MANOR NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU!"

"What!!" Alois looked annoyed "I said get the fuck out of this manor before I drag you out myself" "fine fine I'm leaving"

Sebastian leaves and heads back to Claude's room. "Your dead!". Claude didn't have time to turn round until Sebastian stabbed his stomach and ripped him in two.

All you could hear was Claude's scream followed by feet running down the hall, "CLAUDE NO!" Alois runs up to Claude who was already dad crying his eyes out. "What did you do" he asked with tears in his eyes, "I killed him because he hurt my Ciel! Now get out of this manor now!" Alois just ran out of the room and straight out of the manor.

"Oh my what a mess I made, now I have to clean it up, oh what a bother"