Chapter 38

~ Sebastian P.O.V ~

"This bloody girl! She has been in the way of Ciel and I for years now I'm going to finally kill her!"

Sebastian and Elizabeth was in an intense battle to the death.

Sebastian threw some knives towards Elizabeth ripping her dress and stabbing her arm.

"No my adorable dress!!" Elizabeth cried " girls all you care about a piece of fabric more than me stabbing you" he rolled his eyes.

"Wait what?" Elizabeth looked down at her arm, "you stabbed me! You can't hurt a lady" Elizabeth shouted at Sebastian. He laughed "you must be mistaken your not a lady your just a childish little girl, you damn humans are so pathetic"

Elizabeth looked angry "let's fight already you monster!"

"A monster? She just called me a monster!!! That bitch!"

"Ha your wrong, your the monster here. Torturing a boy for falling in love with a different person"

"no! I am not the monster you are! You and Ciel are disgusting being in love with each other it's revolting to even see you by him! You can't love the same sex as you! You will be executed for it!"

Sebastian had enough and ran up to her, he pushed her over.

"Any last words?!!" Sebastian had two knives right by her neck "remember I can slit your throat at any point if I wanted to!" Elizabeth looked at him and laughed "you really think I'm going to die? That's just funny" she looked at Sebastian dead in the eyes, she grinned "bye bye".

Sebastian didn't realise that he had been stabbed in the ribs.

"How.....I had you..." He said weakly

"Well you didn't you stupid butler, now lay down and die for me will you"

Elizabeth pushed him to the ground whilst Sebastian groaned in pain.

"No....I'm not going to die....I'm meant to be one hell of a butler but I failed at saving my master..."

Sebastian was about to pass out until he saw some figure behind Elizabeth.

"Is that....it is..it's the others..."

Sebastian heard gun shots and shortly after Elizabeth fell to the floor lifeless.

And then he fell unconscious not knowing what will happen next....