Chapter 26

~ Third P.O.V ~

Alois goes to sit behind Ciel, "what are you...." Alois grabs Ciel's wrists "owe!! What are you doing! Alois get off me"

"Sorry Ciel I can't Claude told me to do this" Alois pushes Ciel to the bed still gripping on his wrist.

"Now Ciel I'm just gonna put this in your mouth so Sebastian won't hear your screams" He says, stuffing a pair of socks in his mouth.

Claude started to touch Underneath Ciel's nightgown, Ciel started to wriggle around and screaming Sebastian's name whilst being gagged. Claude started pulling Ciel's nightgown off. He got his member out and starting pumping It hard and fast.

Ciel started to moan with pleasure. "Oh Ciel are you feeling good?" Claude says grinning. He started pumping faster and faster until Ciel came all over himself and Claude.

"Oh yummy" Claude licks his face and tastes Ciel's cum.

"Hey Claude! Don't hog it all to yourself!"

"Oh sorry your highness, you can have whatever is on his body"

"Yay thank you claude!" Alois jumps onto Ciel and starts licking his stomach whilst Ciel winces In pleasure. "Oh my Claude he gets pleasure from being licked, what a dirty dirty boy" Alois grins "I think he needs to be purified Claude", Alois gets off of Ciel and grips his wrists tighter "Yes I agree your highness"

Claude started to get undressed and Climbed back onto the bed and leaning over Ciel.

"Don't worry Ciel you will feel perfectly fine after this is done" Alois whispers into Ciel's ear.

Claude's member is bigger than Sebastian's so he starts to shake his head and started to scream.

"Ciel calm down he is just going to purify you it will be over soon"

"Alright Ciel here a come" Claude says pushing his member inside Ciel which makes Ciel scream in pain and pleasure.

"Oh Ciel you feel so good, I'm gonna go all the way inside...."

"Claude wait! I wanna join in turn him round I wanna stick my member in his mouth" Claude flips him over and Alois shoves his member into Ciel's mouth.

Ciel started to cry and gag, "oh Ciel you feel so good!!" Alois shoves his member further into Ciel's mouth and Claude does the same to Ciel's over end of his body which makes him cry and scream louder.

"I'm gonna cum! Ciel you just make me feel so good!" Alois shouts "unnmmhhhhh same! Let's do it at the same time your highness" Alois and Claude cum all up in Ciel.

"Swallow my cum you dirty boy!" Alois says spanking Ciel's butt and he let out a moan of pleasure. Ciel swallows Alois's cum still crying.

"Okay time to clean us all up before we get caught" Claude cleans up Alois and himself before cleaning up Ciel.

"Alright good night Ciel, thanks for the fun" Alois says skipping out of the room leaving Claude behind.

"Yes thank you Ciel, oh and don't tell anyone about this! It's our little secret" Claude leaves the room leaving Ciel to cry himself to sleep.