One

Jack's POV

The first thing I notice when I walk downstairs is Zach. He's wearing a white hoodie and black ripped jeans. The light catches on his brown hair and - C'mon Jack, look at someone else for a change! I think to myself. I don't know why it's always like this. Everyday for the last month, I've walked down the stairs, and everyday I've noticed Zach first. I tear my eyes away, and sit down on the couch with the boys. 

I rub my eyes and yawn, still tired. 

"C'mon man, you can't be THAT tired! You slept for like, 11 hours!" Dani says.

"Bro, cut him some slack. Although I was poking you for 20 minutes straight, trying to get you to wake up." Zach smirks. He lightly punches my arm but I pretend like I'm in great pain. Zach's eyes crinkle at the corners as he smiles. A few butterflies flutter around in my stomach.

"I'm gonna go to iHop." I say, "Anybody wanna come with?" 

Zach nods and stands up. Eventually, I got the whole band to come. A few minutes later we're in the car with Jonah behind the wheel, singing along to James Arthur's Say you won't let go, which is my favorite song. I'm still trying to figure out the chords so I can play it well, and I don't wanna watch any tutorial videos 'cause I like figuring stuff out on my own. 

We walk into iHop and I can feel Zach's stare on the back of my neck. I turn around and he quickly looks away, his rosy cheeks becoming more red. I smirk internally, knowing that I was the one who made him blush. I love teasing him, but he doesn't care. He's always making comments about my hair, so we're even. 

Zach's POV

I might be gay. I've told Jonah my suspicions and all he said was "Cool." I swear my jaw hit the floor and then he pulled me into a bear hug. "Dude, it's cool. Don't worry 'bout it." He'd said.

Another thing, but I don't know yet. I might have a crush on Jack Avery. I LOVE teasing him about his hair, and this morning I saw him looking at me when he came downstairs out of the corner of my eye. I don't think he likes me back in that way though. I'm cool with it. I mean, it's not like I'm obsessed with him or anything. Yes you are. says the voice in my head. I mean, aside from that fact that I've turned down romantic approaches from girls, secretly sit outside the studio at night when he's figuring out the chords to say you won't let go and stare at him nonstop with my mouth open when I think he's not looking, an- okay, so maybe I am. Just a bit.

"ZACH!" Corbyn screams at me.

"Jeez, bro. what is it?" I say, a little pissed.

"Your food's here." Jack smiles and pushes my food towards me, and it's taking all of my willpower to not melt under his chocolate-brown eyes. I feel a flush creeping up my cheeks and it feels like Jack is smirking at me but then I blink and he's not. Must've been my imagination

" 'Kay." I say nonchalantly at my shoes, hoping he didn't see the blush. 

Jack's POV

I saw the blush. It's not like I couldn't notice. 

Hi guys! It's pretty short, I know. This is my first time writing a fanfic and I dunno if I should continue. If you liked it pls comment/vote. 

THANK YAAAAA! 

PEACEEEEEE!!!