Nine

Jack's POV

WHAT DO I DO?! He's so fragile, and I feel like i just shattered him into a hundred little pieces. I'm scrambling to pick them up and glue them back together, but he just keeps falling apart again.... oh gosh.

HIs sobs have quieted by now, and he's just shuddering and taking unsteady breaths.

"Zach, I just - I - I mean - like -" I stutter, scrambling to find the right words.

"Jack, just....stop. You're not making it any better." Zach says, his voice miserable and weak.

Corbyn's POV (YAYYY....another POV!)

"Dude, what?! They kissed?! When?" I say, my ear pressed to the door.

"Don't ask me! I got nothing to do with it." Daniel says, his hands up in the air.

"Jonah, spill." My ear's still pressed to the door, listening to Jack stutter.

"Um........" Jonah trails off. "I think its been 7 minutes."

"No, not yet." Daniel says, looking at his phone and taking a sip of his coke.

"Jonah, you gonna tell us or no?" I ask him.

"No." Jonah says, leaning back and crossing his arms.

"Ugh, you little weiner." I say.

"Oh, I'm sooo offended. What a mean insult!" Jonah starts laughing, and soon enough, we're all laughing and I'm rolling on the floor because Daniel just started choking on his coke.

"W-went down the wr-wr-wrong pi-" Daniels coughing and my sides are starting to hurt and Jonah's doubled over, clutching his stomach.

Zach's POV

"Jack, please just....stop." I say.

"Zach, it's not yo - " Jack starts, but I cut him off.

"Oh no? It's not me? SERIOUSLY?! Ugh, now you sound like every other guy." Frustrated, I get up and start pacing.

"The one time I FINALLY feel like I've found someone, and then you just turn around and shut me out! What the hell, man?!"

"No Zach, I can ex-" I cut him off again.

"You can explain why you kiss me and end up tearing me apart? Really?" I say, starting to cool down a bit.

"I'm still trying to figure myself out, come on Zach!" Jack blurts. I shoot him a look and start talking, my decision already made.

"Maybe you should figure yourself out before you talk to me again, because I don't think I can stand another blow to my heart. Especially from you." I say quietly and open the door.

It's dead silent, and Corbyn and Daniel are looking at me like I've just sprouted another arm, and that's when I know my fight with Jack was much louder than we intended it to be.

I can't stand another second of them staring, so I run.

I run all the way out of the house and slow my pace down to a walk.

I keep walking until I reach a deserted park.

It's serene and quiet, and I sit there on a bench, trying to figure out my thoughts and emotions.

Jonah's POV

"Jo?" I see Jack still inside the room, his head in his hands.

"Dude, it's not your fault, but I can see why he blew up on you like that." I say immediately, knowing what he's gonna ask.

"Oh. Ok. And-" I cut Jack off and give him my answer.

"Apologize." I say simply, and walk out leaving Jack alone, huddled in the corner of the room.

Daniel's POV

Wow. Was not expecting that. Lemme get this straight:

1. Jack's gay/bi

2. Zach's gay/bi

3. Jack kissed Zach

4. They had a relationship for 1 day

5. They didn't tell us, only Jonah

6. Jack pushed away Zach because he wasn't sure if he was ready(right?)

7. Zach got hurt

8. They had a fight while playing 7 minutes in heaven

9. Now Zach has run off to god-knows-where

10. And Jack is trying to apologize

I think I got it......not really. I mean, if Jack KNEW he wasn't ready, why would he even kiss Zach in the first place?

"Jo?" I say.

"Yeah Dani?" He says, looking at me.

"You knew about their relationship, right?" I ask for confirmation.

"Yeah. I should've seen this coming." Jonah sounds so tired and miserable right now.

"Dude, don't sweat about it. Life is unpredictable." I walk over to the couch and sit next to Jonah.

"Plus, I think they'll figure themselves out. There's a um...." Corbyn trails off, looking for the word.

"Spark?" I suggest.

"Yeah, there's a spark between those two. They just don't know it yet." Corbyn seems kind of hopeful.

"GROUP HUG!" I shout, even though it's just us three.

Jonah looks over at me while we're hugging and smiles.

Wait, is he blushing?

No, not possible. It's my tired brain acting up......

Right?

HARRO!

I added just a bit of Donah in here lol.

ANYWAY........I'm kinda having a writers block.....PLS......GIMME SOME IDEAS.......

THANK YA GUYSSSS!!!! 500 views, couldn't love you guys more <3

PEACEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Oh, and the boys are coming to Asia! So excited!