Nineteen

Zach's POV

Sunlight filters through the windows as I sit up, sighing and stretching. I grab a shirt and sweats and head downstairs and that's when I realize that Ann and Jack are fighting(Ann stayed the night).

"He's a fag! Why do you hang around him?!"

"Stop using that word! He's my best friend!" Jack yells.

"Well, if a fag's your best friend, maybe you're a fag too!" Ann screams back. There's a second of silence, then -

"You're right, maybe I am. At least I'm not a homophobic bitch like you." Jack says calmly, then he speaks again.

"Go. Get out. We're done, you hear me? I don't know who you are anymore." Ann stares in disbelief at Jack, who's casually leaning against the wall. After a moment of gaping at Jack, she goes up the stairs to gather her stuff, and I pretend like I've just waken up and go downstairs.

"Hey, Jack."

"I thought I told you to get - oh, hey Zach." I glance up and see Ann walking towards the door.

Finally, she turns the knob and says, "Jack, have fun being a fag."

As Ann walks out, I scream, "Karma's a bitch isn't it?!" Then get up and slam the door in her face. I walk back to see Jack laughing hysterically.

"This is exactly why we're best friends." I start laughing too, and then Jonah comes down the stairs with an 'I'm not gonna ask' expression on his face, and that just makes us laugh harder.

If only every day could be like this.

Jonah's POV

I see Jack and Zach laughing their butts off, and when I shoot them a look, they start laughing even harder. I roll my eyes and go into the kitchen, only to feel someone's arms around my waist.

"Hi, Dani," I say, leaning back into him.

"Hi, Jo." He kisses me on the cheek and I blush. Why does he make me so flustered?

"I hate the fact that you know how to make me blush," I say, chuckling. Then, I turn around and kiss him.

A minute later I hear Zach and Jack singing "Dani and Jonah sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g....." and Corbyn laughing his ass off. I just roll my eyes and go back into the living room, hoist Zach on my shoulder, go outside, and throw him in the pool. Dani does the same with Jack.

I start laughing hysterically at their flush faces.

I wish I could live in today forever.

Corbyn's POV

"Sorry, Jo." I say under my breath before I push him into the pool. Jack and Zach start laughing super hard, clutching their stomach and I feel proud of myself until I feel someone push me in.

"You can't do that to my boyfriend," Daniel says, smirking.

"Guys, Dani's the only one who isn't in the pool. You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" I say devilishly.

"Oh yeah," Jack says. Daniel starts running away and we all get out of the pool and chase him around the house. Thing is, we're laughing so hard we can't run properly.

If only I could stop time.

Daniel's POV

"Awww, poor Jonah. I might break up with you if you're not fast enough." I tease. Jonah starts chasing after me and yelling. I was always the faster runner though. I slow down to let him catch up and then start running again. After doing this for quite some time, all of us lay on the ground. Suddenly, Jonah gets up with a smirk on his face.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." He says.

"Okay." I close my eyes. Then I'm hoisted into the air. I mentally slap myself as I struggle to get out of Jonah's grip.

"Jonah put me down!"

"This is what'll happen if you try running away from me again." He says playfully. I barely have time to hold my breath before I'm dunked in the pool.

We're all laughing now, and I catch the playful glint in Jonah's eye.

I wish life could always be like this.

Jack's POV

I feel someone shove me back in the water and when I surface, I realize that it's Zach. He starts running away and I chase after him(again, yes I know) and when I get close enough I jump on him, slinging him over my shoulder and repeatedly dunking him back in the pool.

"Jack! *gurgle* Stop! *gurgle* Please I *gurgle* beg!" I laugh.

"Not until you say I'm faster than you."

"Jack *gurgle* Avery is *gurgle* a whole lot *gurgle* faster than *gurgle* me!" I dunk him one more time and throw him in the pool.

"Jack Robert Avery, I will get you back for that!" I hear Zach yell as the boys and I start laughing. I look over at the rosy-cheeked boy swearing revenge, wondering who he was to me before I had amnesia.

I wish my memory would come back.

Sup? 2 days till Jack's bday!

No, I didn't get that wrong, I live in Asia, so we're 12 hours ahead of you guys... I think.....

ANYWAY.....what if I started a new #jach book that went into the fantasy genre?

We're talking like...powers and stuff....still, IDK.

'Till the next chapter!

-S