Twelve

A/n: First of all, I wanna wish Jonah a HBD! I didn't realize until three days ago LOL....

Second: thank you guys so much for reading and being supportive!

Third: this music vid(the one above)makes me sad....:(

Fourth: RIP, XXXTentacion. Your life got cut way too short, and your music was - and always will be - so influential, I can't believe you're gone. Enjoy yourself up there.

ON WITH THE STORY.....

Zach's POV

"When are we going to tell the fans?" Jack asks while playing with my hair.

I get up from my comfortable position on his lap and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Whenever it's right." I say, closing my eyes for a moment and just savoring this moment.

"Hm....." Jack trails off, a thoughtful expression on his face.

"What are you thinking bout babe?" Jack has an arm draped around my shoulder and it's the best feeling in the world(children don't go there. they're only 17).

"Y'know, we should do it in style." Jack says, thinking. I can literally feel his eureka moment coming. 

I'm prepared when he suddenly jumps off the couch.

"What if we sang a duet to Over and Over Again?" Jack's basically yelling.

"Then...at the end we kiss and act like it just happened spontaneously?" I finish.

"Well, that's kind of acting. I want it to be real for them." Jack says, looking at me and giving me a soft smile. 

It melts my heart away(hehehehe....kiss u this christmas, anyone?).

"Ok, let's do it." Jack sits down in front of the piano, figuring out the chords. I log onto instagram and I'm waiting for Jack so we can start. He nods his head once, and it begins.

"Hey guys, so we have a message to tell you." Jack says, looking at me.

"Yeah, and, um.....hope you enjoy, I guess." We share a brief smile before Jack starts playing, and I start singing. 

From the way you smile to the way you look

You capture me unlike no other

From the first hello, yeah, that's all it took

And suddenly we had each other

Jack starts singing the pre-chorus, and I wipe my sweaty palms on my jeans.

And I won't leave you

Always be true

One plus one, two for life

Over and over again

I steal a quick glance at Jack before we harmonize on the chorus.

So, don't ever think I need more

I've got the one to live for