Chapter 3

Before all of this... MESS

It was the first day of school for me as a 11th grader at Y/S and I was excited about it.

I got to my class so I could be first but there were other kids here already so I just waited for my best friends Jungyeon, Sana, and Tzuyu. I waited and waited until they got here, they had big smiles on and when I say big I mean BIG smiles on. "What's the big smiles for" I asked they turn to face each other. "We got tickets to go to a concert" said Tzuyu. "We've been wanting to go to this concert for like 5 years now, they are the best people ever" Sana said. "Really that long what about all their other concerts?" I ask. "Well... we waited for a certain one because... we technically just met you like 3 months ago and became best friends so fast we wanted to invite you" Jungyeon said. I was so happy to be their friends they are so nice to me.

After about 15 minutes later the teacher got here and gave us assigned seats I got to sit next to Jungyeon & another boy that I didn't know. We started class and the teacher gave us parters I had to work with the boy I didn't know. "Hey" he said, "Hi..." I said and waved my hand. "What's you name?" He asked "Y/N... what about yours?" I responded and then asked for his. "You have a pretty name, my name is Jungkook" he said and gave me a smile, he was actually really cute.

We continued working.

After that we became really close friends some people already started rumors that me and him are dating because he is a playboy. I didn't really considered him in that way but it was because he acted different around me.

"Bye!" We said to each other.

—————
EDITED✔️